Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... we can all hope it does not end up like IRL (Behati with Adam).
For being a tomboy .. she kind of silly there,
happened to fall in some rock star lap 4 no reason I could ever think of...
We need more tomboys:love:
I am gonna watch out for my vickirie engel and pledge my soul to have her be happy,
not cry again , not 4 her bad family, her bad bro, or 4 me .. so help me this game.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not bad, better than I was expecting, except the multiple routes deal, and the misleading harem tag, how is it a harem when you can only fuck one chick.

Enjoyable for the most part, except for being forced to speak to everyone, putting aside I couldn't give 2 squirts of piss about the dumb jocks from the most overrated game on this site, what was the point of being forced to click on them when you can't even speak to them, or Ash dumb male friends.
The only other problem was the inconsistency, I went Val with Jenny for a side bit, Jade just pops up in the dressing room for a shag but then during the drinking game when you get asked if you have had sex you don't drink.

Needed more Rebecca and less Vicky.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Blue Angel

Oct 10, 2017
On another note I noticed that even if you choose not to pursue a path or romance with Jade you’re still being presented with the option to fuck her. I really like her character, but I feel that there’s no need to pile on her “Nympho” behavior. I would rather her character continue to develop versus just being the go to fuck option in every update.
I think Jade is bugged because she mentions the pool even if we were at the gym with Val.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
It gave me confidence and relief that there are people in this world that liked what I've made...I hope that you can be patient and accept my flaws.
Sure there are issues, but you must be doing something right to attract so many admirers of your first game. (y)

Even the big name devs have some bugs, so it's not the end of the world. Maybe a good idea to spend some extra time on testing before release going forward though?

In that vein I've consolidated some of the reported bugs in Ch.2 Gold R1 and possible solutions:

1. Unreachable dialog in the Ch 1 night dorm scene when Ash & Sung Ji are chatting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. Jade Ch2 phone message received, even if haven't had her lewd scene.

3. Duplicate conditions in Aurora's Ch2 library study session.

4. Aurora phone message 2 received, even if didn't study with her.

5. Can't set Val Route to True

---------- 2021-03-27 ----------

Some additional bugs for TrueLoveGames I've run into:

6. Elizabeth's extra Gold scene is inaccessible.

7. Unreachable dialog in the Ch 2 'never have I ever game'.

---------- 2021-04-06 ----------

Some additional bugs for TrueLoveGames I've run into:

8. Chapter 1, Gallery image 17 can't be unlocked through normal gameplay.
9. Unreachable dialog in Ch 1 briefing:
10. Don't receive Jenny's message 2, about meeting her in the dean's office after Elizabeth's class in Ch 1.
11. Unreachable dialog in Ch 1 Jade pool scene:
12. Unreachable dialog in Ch 1 Jade pool scene:
13. Unreachable dialog in Ch 1, when meet Valery in dean's office after pool branch.

---------- 2021-04-11 ----------

Some additional bugs for TrueLoveGames:

14. Inconsistency in the Ch 2 'never have I ever game'.
Story inconsistency, I'll spoiler tag it for people who haven't gotten that far.

15. Unreachable dialog in Prologue Subway station when talk to Jack.

16. Can talk to Valery repeatedly (mine nValeryLove) during the Prologue pickup clothing task.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Jade went to the pool with jenny and rebecca ... Val will be missing, she be in the gym.
MC will also be missing, he be in the gym with Valery.
MC will not help jade unwind if he gets all worked up over rebecca.
I think Jade is bugged because she mentions the pool even if we were at the gym with Val.
Jade would even call the love birds and go jacuzzy up with jenn.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
The road to vick full bloom is a wonder yet to be touched, felt, caressed, kissed and hugged!

Vi is such a tom boy thru and thru, she even says she does not get gurls at all
We are gonna be so wonderful kissy huggy fun in our quest for the gurly gurls!

Cannot wait to have me babe Jade give all the glamor / feminine / babe lessons to Vick
in the splendor of out of this world quality time together in the embrace of intimacy.
If u keep interacting with vi (talking to her in ur room) she starts showing the softer side. There's a lil girly in there because she starts showing it if u let her sleep in the bed with u. She even goes to say something but says nevermind.

stukablyat

Jan 10, 2021
Hi, I'm here to address some things about the current state of the project to this community. It's been close to half a year since this project was released to the public, and I've read a lot of comments / reviews on this game in both a positive and a negative light.

There's a lot of things that I wanted to say. I'll address most of the common negative sentiment that I've seen so far :

Beware, it's pretty long.

For what it's worth I absolutely loved this vn granted I just picked it up last week, I've already replayed it countless times. I also read previous criticisms and I'm thankful that you listened to them and changed Jenny co. to the characters I loved today. For a first project, this is some top-quality shit. Thank you so much for creating this wonderful game I'm looking forward to your next chapters.

stukablyat

Jan 10, 2021
I would like to say that I love this game but I do have a few issues

sometimes I worry dat the game and characters try to force me into a relationship I don't want

I told Jenny I don't like Ashley and that I like her and her alone

but when I met Jenny at the restaurant with the other girls i felt like Jenny was trying to force Ashley on me

I love Jenni and I don't want to be with any other girl but Jenny please tell me I have the option to make Jenny my one and only girl

this time I'm really hoping and praying you see my message and answer me it would really really mean a lot
I think their conversation in her room explained this behavior of hers. She was pushing the MC away from her due to her fears.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
I'm really into this game it's quickly become one of my favorites. But all I ask is that this thread doesn't became a Team Valery or Team whatever like that other certain popular game that I won't mention. I already muted that thread because of how annoying people got about cults and whatever, so please don't let that happen here.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I think that's one of the things right now with me taking this game seriously is the quick love routes and the choices. Until I'm more secure in the game and further down the road with it, I'll be a little nervous. I was told several days ago that I firmly on the route I want to be on (Ash) but for some reason that hasn't quelled the anxiety.

A lot of things happened in this game too fast.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I think that's one of the things right now with me taking this game seriously is the quick love routes and the choices. Until I'm more secure in the game and further down the road with it, I'll be a little nervous. I was told several days ago that I firmly on the route I want to be on (Ash) but for some reason that hasn't quelled the anxiety.

A lot of things happened in this game too fast.
It might slow down a lil. Tlggames posted in here n explained part of why that is.

Reactions: Joyce Harding

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah I mean basically right off the bat Jenny asks if you like her and wants you to disrobe, I'm like no way lady. Ash I can understand with the past. But it was out of the gate 100 mph with this game.

I'll see how it goes once we get deeper into the game.

Reactions: Joyce Harding

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Yeah I mean basically right off the bat Jenny asks if you like her and wants you to disrobe, I'm like no way lady. Ash I can understand with the past. But it was out of the gate 100 mph with this game.

I'll see how it goes once we get deeper into the game.
Although its kinda the same with Jenny because of Dylan and the mc reminds her of him.(there is the theory that the mc is dylan)

Reactions: mtspl

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Although its kinda the same with Jenny because of Dylan and the mc reminds her of him.(there is the theory that the mc is dylan)
Yeah I saw that being floated around a day or two ago. It's too early to tell but I'd like to stay with this game, but I'm bad moment from walking out the door with it if something gets forced upon the player. Hopefully that won't happen.

Reactions: mtspl

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Yeah I saw that being floated around a day or two ago. It's too early to tell but I'd like to stay with this game, but I'm bad moment from walking out the door with it if something gets forced upon the player. Hopefully that won't happen.
Yea i was kinda the same way feeling it was rushed with the whole adam thing. it like right off the bat he's trying to fuck over Jenny, which by proxy would fuck over all the girls and the mc. Which seamly would be a theme ender because they'd all be thrown out. Granted it could make for drama in the meantime if it can be stopped somehow

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Yea i was kinda the same way feeling it was rushed with the whole adam thing. it like right off the bat he's trying to fuck over Jenny, which by proxy would fuck over all the girls and the mc. Which seamly would be a theme ender because they'd all be thrown out. Granted it could make for drama in the meantime if it can be stopped somehow
Agreed on the Adam thing as well. This game seems to want to push the player quickly and get right into the soap opera stuff. Just hope it stabilizes in some way

Reactions: ___charming___
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes