drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Agreed on the Adam thing as well. This game seems to want to push the player quickly and get right into the soap opera stuff. Just hope it stabilizes in some way
Well skiping two chapters will do that. But that all tlg said they removed. Seems like the rest should flow from now on.

Reactions: ___charming___
Sep 3, 2020
Dear #TeamJenny 4 life brother, here comes the reply...

When I thought that I had big problems in life, I always looked up at the big sky,
and my soul found solace for that moment;
But I was unaware that, from those very skies, an angel came down to earth,
and now she lies before me;
I want to get drowned in those eyes and lost in those curves,
because that's what my soul craves for...

(this is not from the internet - it's only me, Sergio)

View attachment 1093073

Do you have a next part for this?

Just take note that I'm not a native english speaker, but I shall keep trying my best ;P

I'm thinking of writing these "poems" to all of the girls...
that was beautiful bro
and as far as I'm concerned your English is perfect

but me I have a reading disability so I have to use a software to read your comments and Google speak to make comments so I apologize for any spelling mistakes

and sorry it took so long to reply my internet went out

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Inconsistency; I totes banged Jade in the dressing room, but didn't take a drink when Ron's question about having sex came up.
Perhaps, there should be a choice to lie or tell truth, a la kissing question?

Also, after finishing Chapter 2, the game jumps back to the train, instead of to the main menu. (I have multi-mod installed, could that be the issue?)

Last edited:

Bigboyz77

Dec 16, 2019
A.O.A. Academy [Ch.2 Gold R1] compressed*

(Make sure to use the gold patch after downloading the compressed version)

- Original Size (Win/Linux): 4.22 GB
- Original Size (Mac): 4.21 GB

Compressed version for Win/Linux (489 MB): MEGA - - - -
Compressed version for Mac (455 MB): MEGA - - - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This file not working on emulator joiplay?

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I'm really into this game it's quickly become one of my favorites. But all I ask is that this thread doesn't became a Team Valery or Team whatever like that other certain popular game that I won't mention. I already muted that thread because of how annoying people got about cults and whatever, so please don't let that happen here.
Hah, hang in there - you know darn well there are going to be 'camps'. :) But I think most posters are mature enough to also acknowledge that everyone will have girls they are individually attracted to and not everyone will feel the same, which is totally cool.

Side question - who is the girl in your avatar?

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Since she's been (finally) talked about often, the tomboy hottie comes up next...

A tomboy gives me reliefs,
because I won't have to put up with some unnecessary bs from some kinds of girls;
But you, you may be the one that, when I see you, it makes my heart skip a beat;
Oh Vicky, sweetness and roughness is what I expect,
because I want to make love to you...
Rough? not a problem...
Because you are no problem, but the solution for my loneliness...

(by Sergio - me)

screenshot0158.png

It's quite enjoyable to come up with some verses for those girls, but I'd like some feedback as well...Shall I keep doing this for the other girls?

Sep 3, 2020
Since she's been (finally) talked about often, the tomboy hottie comes up next...

A tomboy gives me reliefs,
because I won't have to put up with some unnecessary bs from some kinds of girls;
But you, you may be the one that, when I see you, it makes my heart skip a beat;
Oh Vicky, sweetness and roughness is what I expect,
because I want to make love to you...
Rough? not a problem...
Because you are no problem, but the solution for my loneliness...

(by Sergio - me)

View attachment 1094295

It's quite enjoyable to come up with some verses for those girls, but I'd like some feedback as well...Shall I keep doing this for the other girls?
well me personally I only care about Jenny but yeah do it

I may not be interested in the other girls but the other girls are nice to

Somehowimhere21

Jun 12, 2020
Can somebody help I have a problem I talked to everyone (except the library attendant) and checked all my messages first and I cant continue the story?

Last edited:
Reactions: IZ2bSA80

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Yeah, I already on it. So that's how the Harem is gonna work? Split into mini groups? So the choices are going to be either Ashley/Valery/Vicki or Jenny/Jade/Rebecca? Wowsers.
That's pretty much it. So far it seems there will be mini harems combining girls from both groups plus one or more of the side characters.

As it stands now, if you are on Ashley's route you can have Valerie but not Sung Ji.
Conversely, if you are on Jenny's route you can have Sung Ji but not Valerie.

This might change in the future; we might be offered new choices further on to incorporate Sung Ji or Valerie. I can see why Sung Ji could not make sense in a harem with Ashley, but I don't see the problem in adding Valerie to a future Jenny's harem. If anything, it makes more sense to me.

Anyway, Rebecca and Jade seem to be available on every route. However, for the time being I will be avoiding any sexual contact with Jade on my Ashley route (just in case in turns sour later on).
Of course, you can only be with Rebecca if you chose her at the pool and showed interest in her (it does set an "interest" variable in the script, but not a route variable yet unlike the other girls).
Jade on the other hand has been willing to spend some time with my MC on every route, and I was able to kiss her on each of them (I rolled back on my Ash route and it never happened :Kappa:). Like Rebecca, it does not set a route variable yet.

Additionally, you can choose to reject both Ashley and Jenny, your main girl becoming one of the others. On one of my routes I dated Jenny, but the following day I chose to talk to Valerie and promised to help her. She has now become my main LI apparently, since in that dream scene where the MC is relaxing by the sea Valerie is the one who comes out to talk to him instead of Ashley or Jenny.

Fortunately, Vicky's route is also available on every route :love:.

Interestingly, as I already wrote being simultaneously on more than one path while pursuing Ashley sets an AshHarem variable in the script. However, on my main Jenny route I've also initiated Sung Ji's and Vicky's routes, but a similar harem variable is not created. That's a bit weird.

Finally, I would like to raise a question: What does this dev understand as harem?
I mean, does he envisage harems as routes where you can have sex with multiple girls at the same time (like 3-somes or 4-somes), or just as routes where you can date multiple girls simultaneously without negative consequences, but they don't sexually interact with each other? :unsure:

It works out for me because this is exactly how my saves are setup lol. Though I am curious to know if the player will have the option to get both Ashley and Jenny in their harem.
Honestly, I would be very surprised. I don't think that will be possible bearing in mind the huge difference in love points that every girl gets on their respective routes.

hah, high-five, dude. Of the side girls, Vicky is one of only two I am really giving a look at, Elizabeth being the other. Plus with the way Vicky dresses, I had felt like maybe the dev was teasing a bit by putting her into these loose fitting sweats so that down the road when she has a reason to wear a mini dress, makeup and high heels or something she'll be out of this world hot.
My manly sense

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tells me that she's probably hiding the second hottest body in this game :sneaky:

I think that's one of the things right now with me taking this game seriously is the quick love routes and the choices. Until I'm more secure in the game and further down the road with it, I'll be a little nervous. I was told several days ago that I firmly on the route I want to be on (Ash) but for some reason that hasn't quelled the anxiety.

A lot of things happened in this game too fast.
Hi again Mark!
Have you played ch 2?
If you haven't, I can assure that you can pursue Ashley without getting involved with any other girl. If that's the case, on the rooftop scene the game will ask you whether you believe she's the one or you are not sure and would like to take your time to find out.
If you choose the latter, it sets the variable AshHarem in the script. But if you choose "she's the one" that variable is never set and you are only on her route.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Can you please tell me whether it is worth playing or is the next youngster with spermotaxicosis fucking everyone in a row and the whole point?
So far you can only fuck one girl, and from how it is now, you can't date all girls at once, so far you are forced to choose between Jenny and Ashley.

Joyce Harding

Aug 30, 2020
I'm really into this game it's quickly become one of my favorites. But all I ask is that this thread doesn't became a Team Valery or Team whatever like that other certain popular game that I won't mention. I already muted that thread because of how annoying people got about cults and whatever, so please don't let that happen here.
Eat a snickers

• Haha
Reactions: Profound_Madman

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Can you please tell me whether it is worth playing or is the next youngster with spermotaxicosis fucking everyone in a row and the whole point?
This game choses story before sex. You get to know the girls and develop real relationships with them. There is also one girl who is only friendship and not romanceable.
During the prologue and two chapters there is only one girl you can have sexual activities with so far (but you don't have to) and the other 7 are on slow progress. This game also have deep characters and stories, and the female characters are done with respect. The MC is a normal guy and not a pervert who keep doing perverted things.
This game is a well told story and many of the highlights of the game has nothing to do with sex. There will be much more sex later and even a chance for some kind of harem relationship but so far we have only been able to prioritise the girl we like the most and develop a meaningful relationship with her.

It will be a looong wait for the next update!

IZ2bSA80

Dec 25, 2017
Can somebody help I have a problem I talked to everyone (except the library attendant) and checked all my messages first and I cant continue the story?
I'm on the same boat, looks like a bug that came up with chapter two as I've played the first before and never had this bug.
Unless someone know how to fix this, the only thing we can do is wait for a hotfix unfortunately.

Edit: I've found the problem, on my end at least. I was using Scrappy's mod and it messed things up with the phone so if that's your case, make a fresh start without it the mod to see how it goes.
Edit 2: The mod's author is looking into it, in the meantime, he told me to use the dev console to fix it.
Open the console with Shift + O and write wt_new_message=False (make sure you write it exactly like that, it's case sensitive) then hit Enter.
The developer console is disabled by default so don't forget to enable it, if you don't know how to do that, google "Ren'py developer console".

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes