Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I am going to sound like a douchebag..

I have started the game as a friend recommended it to me. But half the images seem to have the border problem. Is that going to be fixed eventually? I find it extremely annoying.

Extreme example of the problem
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
That's pretty much it. So far it seems there will be mini harems combining girls from both groups plus one or more of the side characters.

As it stands now, if you are on Ashley's route you can have Valerie but not Sung Ji.
Conversely, if you are on Jenny's route you can have Sung Ji but not Valerie.

This might change in the future; we might be offered new choices further on to incorporate Sung Ji or Valerie. I can see why Sung Ji could not make sense in a harem with Ashley, but I don't see the problem in adding Valerie to a future Jenny's harem. If anything, it makes more sense to me.

Anyway, Rebecca and Jade seem to be available on every route. However, for the time being I will be avoiding any sexual contact with Jade on my Ashley route (just in case in turns sour later on).
Of course, you can only be with Rebecca if you chose her at the pool and showed interest in her (it does set an "interest" variable in the script, but not a route variable yet unlike the other girls).
Jade on the other hand has been willing to spend some time with my MC on every route, and I was able to kiss her on each of them (I rolled back on my Ash route and it never happened :Kappa:). Like Rebecca, it does not set a route variable yet.

Additionally, you can choose to reject both Ashley and Jenny, your main girl becoming one of the others. On one of my routes I dated Jenny, but the following day I chose to talk to Valerie and promised to help her. She has now become my main LI apparently, since in that dream scene where the MC is relaxing by the sea Valerie is the one who comes out to talk to him instead of Ashley or Jenny.

Fortunately, Vicky's route is also available on every route :love:.

Interestingly, as I already wrote being simultaneously on more than one path while pursuing Ashley sets an AshHarem variable in the script. However, on my main Jenny route I've also initiated Sung Ji's and Vicky's routes, but a similar harem variable is not created. That's a bit weird.

Finally, I would like to raise a question: What does this dev understand as harem?
I mean, does he envisage harems as routes where you can have sex with multiple girls at the same time (like 3-somes or 4-somes), or just as routes where you can date multiple girls simultaneously without negative consequences, but they don't sexually interact with each other? :unsure:

Honestly, I would be very surprised. I don't think that will be possible bearing in mind the huge difference in love points that every girl gets on their respective routes.

My manly sense

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tells me that she's probably hiding the second hottest body in this game :sneaky:

Hi again Mark!
Have you played ch 2?
If you haven't, I can assure that you can pursue Ashley without getting involved with any other girl. If that's the case, on the rooftop scene the game will ask you whether you believe she's the one or you are not sure and would like to take your time to find out.
If you choose the latter, it sets the variable AshHarem in the script. But if you choose "she's the one" that variable is never set and you are only on her route.
Here's to hoping that this decision isn't final. I'm still holding out hope that I could get both Jenny and Ashley in a harem, but I guess beggars can't be choosers. If not, I'll be satisfied with the results regardless. On another note I'm also interested in Heather, I know she's a preggo, but she's smoking hot to me.

Sille

Jan 5, 2021
Hi ... I finished the game a few minutes ago, but I didn't even see a naked woman, a kiss or a sex scene ... still in the description it says; "Oral sex, Harem, Vaginal Sex.."... Do I have errors in the game or what happens, because my game ends shortly after Adam invites Jenny and the character to the party and after the scene with the girls at the pool ?!.. Also, in the title it says "Chapter two" but I only have "Prologue, Christmas and Chapter one"..

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Hi ... I finished the game a few minutes ago, but I didn't even see a naked woman, a kiss or a sex scene ... still in the description it says; "Oral sex, Harem, Vaginal Sex.."... Do I have errors in the game or what happens, because my game ends shortly after Adam invites Jenny and the character to the party and after the scene with the girls at the pool ?!.. Also, in the title it says "Chapter two" but I only have "Prologue, Christmas and Chapter one"..
Where you nice to Jade, she gives you a kiss, a blowjob and fucks you.

You need to take your shirt off a Jennys, and then Jade will offer a reward, which is a blow job, then you need to not go to the gym with Val then you get to go to the pool with Jenny Rebecca and Jade, and you can fuck Jade there, then later you go shopping in chapter 2 and fuck Jade in the dressing room.

The description needs to be changed, there is no harem in the game at this point you can only fuck one girl, and at this point, it seems like you can have more than one, but not all, it seems like it is either Jenny or Ashley.

Reactions: Sille

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Where you nice to Jade, she gives you a kiss, a blowjob and fucks you.

You need to take your shirt off a Jennys, and then Jade will offer a reward, which is a blow job, then you need to not go to the gym with Val then you get to go to the pool with Jenny Rebecca and Jade, and you can fuck Jade there, then later you go shopping in chapter 2 and fuck Jade in the dressing room.

The description needs to be changed, there is no harem in the game at this point you can only fuck one girl, and at this point, it seems like you can have more than one, but not all, it seems like it is either Jenny or Ashley.
That stopping point tough is the end of chapter 1. Sex with jade comes in chapter two.

Reactions: Sille

Sille

Jan 5, 2021
You need to take your shirt off a Jennys, and then Jade will offer a reward, which is a blow job...

Thanks. I installed "AOA_CH2_fix2_scrappyMod" and I started the game from the beginning ..

I just got the blowjob from Jade :)

Last edited:
Reactions: andlim

Nijuichi21

Jan 31, 2019
Oh boy! this better not be Acting Lessons all over again that shit made my cry. :ROFLMAO:
And also there's a chance that Jenny's cancer would comeback?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
That's pretty much it. So far it seems there will be mini harems combining girls from both groups plus one or more of the side characters.

As it stands now, if you are on Ashley's route you can have Valerie but not Sung Ji.
Conversely, if you are on Jenny's route you can have Sung Ji but not Valerie.

This might change in the future; we might be offered new choices further on to incorporate Sung Ji or Valerie. I can see why Sung Ji could not make sense in a harem with Ashley, but I don't see the problem in adding Valerie to a future Jenny's harem. If anything, it makes more sense to me.

Anyway, Rebecca and Jade seem to be available on every route. However, for the time being I will be avoiding any sexual contact with Jade on my Ashley route (just in case in turns sour later on).
Of course, you can only be with Rebecca if you chose her at the pool and showed interest in her (it does set an "interest" variable in the script, but not a route variable yet unlike the other girls).
Jade on the other hand has been willing to spend some time with my MC on every route, and I was able to kiss her on each of them (I rolled back on my Ash route and it never happened :Kappa:). Like Rebecca, it does not set a route variable yet.

Additionally, you can choose to reject both Ashley and Jenny, your main girl becoming one of the others. On one of my routes I dated Jenny, but the following day I chose to talk to Valerie and promised to help her. She has now become my main LI apparently, since in that dream scene where the MC is relaxing by the sea Valerie is the one who comes out to talk to him instead of Ashley or Jenny.

Fortunately, Vicky's route is also available on every route :love:.

Interestingly, as I already wrote being simultaneously on more than one path while pursuing Ashley sets an AshHarem variable in the script. However, on my main Jenny route I've also initiated Sung Ji's and Vicky's routes, but a similar harem variable is not created. That's a bit weird.

Finally, I would like to raise a question: What does this dev understand as harem?
I mean, does he envisage harems as routes where you can have sex with multiple girls at the same time (like 3-somes or 4-somes), or just as routes where you can date multiple girls simultaneously without negative consequences, but they don't sexually interact with each other? :unsure:

Honestly, I would be very surprised. I don't think that will be possible bearing in mind the huge difference in love points that every girl gets on their respective routes.

My manly sense

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tells me that she's probably hiding the second hottest body in this game :sneaky:

Hi again Mark!
Have you played ch 2?
If you haven't, I can assure that you can pursue Ashley without getting involved with any other girl. If that's the case, on the rooftop scene the game will ask you whether you believe she's the one or you are not sure and would like to take your time to find out.
If you choose the latter, it sets the variable AshHarem in the script. But if you choose "she's the one" that variable is never set and you are only on her route.
Yes I went through Chapter 2, did the route with her on the roof a little bit after the new update came down. I'm fine now with this. Firmly on the Ash route (as I've been told in the past) so I am not worried anymore about this game.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
A desperate scream:

ARRRRRGHHHHH! So many elements, so many relationship points to gain, so many answers to give...We need pointers or, in other words, someone capable of continuing the walkthrough!

Pretty please, anybody? Or am I the only one in this cause? =P

screenshot0010.png

Reactions: mtspl

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Im into Jenny and Jade paths but i would love a sung-ji LI path too, she is a pink teddy bear :love:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not a big fan of mods myself...only used it once in Mythic Manor, and worked wonders...does it work the same here?
Yes, and if you don't use it, you got fuck all chance of someone else picking up the WT guide when there is a mod that does exactly that.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
A desperate scream:

ARRRRRGHHHHH! So many elements, so many relationship points to gain, so many answers to give...We need pointers or, in other words, someone capable of continuing the walkthrough!

Pretty please, anybody? Or am I the only one in this cause? =P

View attachment 1096003
Check out "Gameplay" on O.P. page they are NOT walkthroughs but could be of some help.
They are for Chapter 2, (Being updated but will take a while)
I have some "Gameplay" For chapter 1 if you want them, but that is covered by the Walkthrough.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Besides, unless you go for strictly solo with girls you can not get max points.

For example, the dude doing the gameplay stuff has Jen and Val, in order to get max points with Jenny you need to go to the swimming pool with her, which means missing out on points with Val by not going to the gym.

Same with Ashley Rebecca, if you go to breakfast with Ashley you miss out on points with Rebecca.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes