tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Train station: Help with baggage or stay, choose stay (you won't get a like point).
Dorm: Choice of the 4 girls, any of the other 3 and Accept Jade to take care of your hard problem
The key is to have 0 points with Valery for the "perfect score"
So as I understand it, you cannot get a perfect score for both Jenny & Valery. It's either accept the Jade blowjob for the Valery path, or refuse it for Jenny's path.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Hey guys, I just started playing this game and I like it and want to continue to play, but I ran into a problem with the first free roam in chapter 1 when I go to meet Jenny at the dean's office it won't let me because I did not talk to everybody or did not check my messages, yet I did both. My suspicion that it is a bug due to the exclamation icon not disappearing after I checked the messages. Is there a fix for that or do I have to start from the beginning? Also, I do have a mode installed maybe that what is bugging the game.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Tragic Princess

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
I have my own top female characters list and Elizabeth is the only one (for now) in Tier I (Goddess) category.

So with that said, Elizabeth (the Goddess) is visually the most beautiful female character on f95zone! :love:

While on my main save path i chose Ashley :love: , my 2nd save was reserved for Elizabeth as soon as i found out about here lol Seriously can't wait to find out more about her and have a proper romance :giggle:

jwhu

Nov 25, 2020
Load my last save file and get the error message. Load any previous save files and when a scene transition happens it goes straight to the main menu. All the files are up to date so I don't know why this keeps happening, I really don't want to have to start over.
I have the exact same problem. anyway to fix this?

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
First time playing this game (so have a little consideration) a question about Sung Ji is she one of the MC love interest? (she's at the AoA background wallpaper so i guess she is? like other games out there) but im reading previous pages and many people here is treating her as a side character(i cant blame them) did the dev say something about her?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
When you fall for the crush of your life, who hapens to have a BFF like Sung,
posessive and demanding to know and chit-chat about anything and everything,
you are at a crossroads - have ta snuggle to her BFF to get even remotely near her,
at the same time tip-toeing your flirts between wooing the friend and charming your beau.

First time playing this game (so have a little consideration) a question about Sung Ji is she one of the MC love interest? (she's at the AoA background wallpaper so i guess she is? like other games out there) but im reading previous pages and many people here is treating her as a side character(i cant blame them) did the dev say something about her?
Your long lost BFF is Ash, her new BFF is Sung:
Who do you wanna pursue and for what unearthly reason?
Whose heart do you wanna break and for what nefarious motivation?
Please do not hold back, these wonderful babes deserve to know!

My comment was about the relationship talk with Jade on the bus
Ref: Jenn covers 4 the gurls and outright told MC she does not want exclusivity.
My comment was about Jade, not Jenny.
Ref: Jade be talking nonsense again on the bus, no worries there.

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
ARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!! It's so difficult to pick just one girl... All girls are so pretty. Even side character Sung Ji is so cute...
I'm going with Jenny, but I feel so terrible whenever I pick choices of ignoring Ashley, for Jenny.....
Her sad face makes me sad...

I've been there in real life.. It's so difficult when you like your best friend, but she likes somewhen else, and you are too afraid to say anything to her bcoz you don't want to lose her as a friend. You can't do shit... All you can do is just watch them together every fucking day...
View attachment 1096189

After finishing this update I'll play again with Ashley only Route...
Trust me you're not alone, I felt that same way while playing the Jenny route. Who'd want to hurt the lovely Ashley on purpose?

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
Hello Everyone :):)

After playing this story for several times, there are many issues need to addressed.

1. Arrangement.(Character Introduction)

2. Very less freefom (Make Choices)

3. Lack of options to overrule decisions (overrule Decisions taken)

4. Too much self respect playing role here and rush. (Too much honesty and promises at first place)

Sorry for writing story. :D

(i).Arrangement Problem: Lets talk about arrangement, line up is good, but character represenation lacks opportunity, i mean each characters should be given fair chance to explain their story.

Lets start with the Strip Fun on Jenny's house, i though it just fun, it has no connection to the story, i can choose anyone i want, but wrong, it has connection specially with jenny, if you don't ask jenny to strip, it's impossible to gather enough points to know jennys story.

If you reject valeries Gym offer then no valery story in the ending.

Now lets go to Swimming Pool senario, if you manage gather more rebbeca points, Jade will not share her story and offer.

Now if you accept to spent time with Ashley then there is no chance to get Jennys date.

At last after shopping route thing comes to place, I mean why, I know it's chapter 2, but in game time it's just 3 days, route thing is too early that need to be reconsidered.

Arrangement Fix : As i told the characters should be given fair chance to explain their story, that can fixed very eazy.

First devs need to add more scope to earn jenny points on deans office including first day and second day metting, if we don't ask jenny to strip at first place, It can be done easy each point for following lines (a)I am glad to see you again, (b) Flirt_ Soft arm and (c)I would love to see yours(Swim Suit).

Now the swimming pool senario: If you reject rebbeca's offer to learn swimming with her, then (Bug right there) Jade should offer you time with her and tell her story or another way while practicing swimming with rebbeca, rebbeca share her story and while MC ask for rest jade will give you chance and share her story once that finish, then there should be options for Jade scene or More time with rebbeca, i thinks that makes fair introduction for both of them.

Now coming to the end of Chp 2 after shoping, route thing comes again, which is unfair again, Jenny and Valery must get equal chance to share their story, it can done both ways before or after meeting jenny, i think route thing over there is unfair, unknowingly how the senerio continues on Chp 3.

(ii) Now if DEV's dont want to make any changes on the arrangement, then DEVS should give us more freefom to overrule decisions, its so annoying and dissapointing to play and skip the story again and again adding several saves to build up relations to make best out of it, again ruins the fun.

We can fix this by adding more options and overrule our own decisions on the story, like for example,

(a) if I promise to "spend evening with ashley" and suddenly "Jenny ask for date", then there should be an option either "Spend time with Ashley or Accept Jenny's offer.

(b) If I promise to "spend time with Valery on GYM" and suddenly "Jenny ask me to join others on pool" then there should be an option either "Spend time with Valery or " Go with Jenny".

As i already told too much Self respect, honesty and Promise thing going on inside the story, which totally ruins the fun.

Last edited:

M1ud1nh0

Mar 29, 2019
how to get the perfect valery score?
I tried anyway to unlock the image 12, but say that I didn't get the perfect score, but I did everything until I repeated the scene a few times after she showed her breasts

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I tried anyway to unlock the image 12, but say that I didn't get the perfect score, but I did everything until I repeated the scene a few times after she showed her breasts
You must have zero RP point with her. So basically, completely ignore her (paradoxical I know :WaitWhat: )

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
look in here

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
look in here
Did you get Valery dream sequence in one of your playthrough ? I failed to find the variable, no matter what I did, I always got Ashley or Jenny in the dream (even with a not-path Ashley and 20 rp for Val).

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Did you get Valery dream sequence in one of your playthrough ? I failed to find the variable, no matter what I did, I always got Ashley or Jenny in the dream (even with a not-path Ashley and 20 rp for Val).
Sorry , I did not get Valery in the dream, If I do I will let you know.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Hello Everyone :):)

After playing this story for several times, there are many issues need to addressed.

1. Arrangement.(Character Introduction)

2. Very less freefom (Make Choices)

3. Lack of options to overrule decisions (overrule Decisions taken)

4. Too much self respect playing role here and rush. (Too much honesty and promises at first place)

Sorry for writing story. :D

(i).Arrangement Problem: Lets talk about arrangement, line up is good, but character represenation lacks opportunity, i mean each characters should be given fair chance to explain their story.

Lets start with the Strip Fun on Jenny's house, i though it just fun, it has no connection to the story, i can choose anyone i want, but wrong, it has connection specially with jenny, if you don't ask jenny to strip, it's impossible to gather enough points to know jennys story.

If you reject valeries Gym offer then no valery story in the ending.

Now lets go to Swimming Pool senario, if you manage gather more rebbeca points, Jade will not share her story and offer.

Now if you accept to spent time with Ashley then there is no chance to get Jennys date.

At last after shopping route thing comes to place, I mean why, I know it's chapter 2, but in game time it's just 3 days, route thing is too early that need to be reconsidered.

Arrangement Fix : As i told the characters should be given fair chance to explain their story, that can fixed very eazy.

First devs need to add more scope to earn jenny points on deans office including first day and second day metting, if we don't ask jenny to strip at first place, It can be done easy each point for following lines (a)I am glad to see you again, (b) Flirt_ Soft arm and (c)I would love to see yours(Swim Suit).

Now the swimming pool senario: If you reject rebbeca's offer to learn swimming with her, then (Bug right there) Jade should offer you time with her and tell her story or another way while practicing swimming with rebbeca, rebbeca share her story and while MC ask for rest jade will give you chance and share her story once that finish, then there should be options for Jade scene or More time with rebbeca, i thinks that makes fair introduction for both of them.

Now coming to the end of Chp 2 after shoping, route thing comes again, which is unfair again, Jenny and Valery must get equal chance to share their story, it can done both ways before or after meeting jenny, i think route thing over there is unfair, unknowingly how the senerio continues on Chp 3.

(ii) Now if DEV's dont want to make any changes on the arrangement, then DEVS should give us more freefom to overrule decisions, its so annoying and dissapointing to play and skip the story again and again adding several saves to build up relations to make best out of it, again ruins the fun.

We can fix this by adding more options and overrule our own decisions on the story, like for example,

(a) if I promise to "spend evening with ashley" and suddenly "Jenny ask for date", then there should be an option either "Spend time with Ashley or Accept Jenny's offer.

(b) If I promise to "spend time with Valery on GYM" and suddenly "Jenny ask me to join others on pool" then there should be an option either "Spend time with Valery or " Go with Jenny".

As i already told too much Self respect, honesty and Promise thing going on inside the story, which totally ruins the fun.
Ya, I agree with a lot of this. This early in the game, almost nothing should be getting 'cut off' for the player. The player needs to have the opportunity to actually get to know the girls (ALL of them) before they can make an informed decision, and they also need to know that a decision to cut off someone else is being made when it comes. Kinda like the Sage Vs. Jill decision in Being A DIK from Chapter 6 - you knew you were deciding one over the other.

And I'd strongly recommend changing the Relationship Point system to have less impact on the major events, and more over small things, like impacting slightly what a girl says or does in one situation (maybe she gives the MC a kiss on the cheek, or says something more romantic toward him if RPs are over a certain #), but don't cut off entire chunks / events of the game like the Jenny Date just because RPs aren't high enough; that's just crazy and effectively robs the potential customer of the very content that the developer works hard to develop. You want them to see as much of the game as possible that's relevant to the path they are on.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes