The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
OK, Meushi ...
View attachment 1100630

With Zoey dropping out, I've counted about 6 requests for a WT or path advice in the last few pages alone. Then we have people like Ahchi and Aristos bravely exploring various scenarios and combinations to share with us. As one who has clearly explored the code of this game back to front and have written WTs before (you did one for BARS irrc?), I think it's destiny that you pick up the mantle for a written WT for A.O.A. Go for it!

No pressure but everyone agree? :whistle::LOL:

Hell yeah! Meushi is a great guy, he wouldn't disappoint in any way. Go Meushi! (Please!)

Meushi cannot resist these...

screenshot0075.png

Last edited:

Hugh G. Rection

Jan 10, 2020
OK, Meushi ...
View attachment 1100630

With Zoey dropping out, I've counted about 6 requests for a WT or path advice in the last few pages alone. Then we have people like Ahchi and Aristos bravely exploring various scenarios and combinations to share with us. As one who has clearly explored the code of this game back to front and have written WTs before (you did one for BARS irrc?), I think it's destiny that you pick up the mantle for a written WT for A.O.A. Go for it!

yes_thor.gif

It's official, congratulations Meushi o Hero of the People, we trust in you :D:BootyTime:(y)(y)(y)(y) and through you doth we thrust :LOL::KEK:

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
OK, Meushi ...
View attachment 1100630

Walkthrough is always greatly appreciated! That would be great!

Reactions: The Bush Diver

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Just finished the prologue and it was very good but for the rest i have one huge fear, it's that the game will showel up my ass with some shiity stuff about the evil brother and the red jackets.
I feel it coming and it makes me sad, because in that kind of game it's the worse thing to get. You are all engulfed in an ocean of boobies, delicious pussies, you feel all that love and emotions and suddenly a stupid dude with a shitty attitude come out and spoils everything.
NO PLEASE NOOOOOO, please nooo, i know i've not always been a good boy, but i don't deserve this :cry:

So if it's the case in that game tell me please or the moment it happens, i will have a very bad day and my wife and children will suffer my wrath !!
Not sure exactly how it's going to play out but it seems that someone else may come into play in regards to what Adam is attempting. I'm not going to say more so I don't give too much of the story away.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I'm not a big fan of Val but I do have to admit she's one of the more attractive girls in the game. To me, if you put Ash & Val together, you get Jill. But anyway, great picture.

FoxuS67

Oct 23, 2017
The MC saying that he has feelings with others when he is talking with Rebbeca is possibly to change that? Because I am going for the Rebecca route and I dont know if this is normal

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
The MC saying that he has feelings with others when he is talking with Rebbeca is possibly to change that? Because I am going for the Rebecca route and I dont know if this is normal
No , You can lie but she will not believe you. If you play the Ash/Reb route you can choose not to promise,
But if you play the Jen/Reb route the promise is automatic.
I think it has to do with something in her pass. possible the reason why she is there.

Last edited:

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
OK, Meushi ...
View attachment 1100630

Hear, hear! :D Agreed! I never use mods, why did Zoey drop out from this as well???

Reactions: Darkmetal

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
OK, Meushi ...
View attachment 1100630

Meushi right now be like:
awkward.gif

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Can we start chanting "Meushi, Meushi!" yet?

We know you want to, Meushi...

Even Rebecca is getting ready with her best dress for the occasion...Look at that figure!

And Ms. Elizabeth, well...the thought gives her good vibes, to say the least!

screenshot0201.png screenshot0199.png

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Well damn this sucks. It's come to the point where I always look for a walkthrough mod with whatever game I try to play. But I understand why Zoey doesn't wanna continue. Hopefully someone will pick it up, would do it myself if I wasn't inept with coding.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes