Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm doing two Valery routes one with Jenny and one with Ashley.
But in both routes the closest we have been is when I asked for a Hug while in jenny's office.
For me , The chance to offer Valery comfort and friendship at that point was the only possible choice.
I always went for the hug there too. Not gonna lie, I saw her naked the first time I played that scene out of curiosity, but as I always say, rollback and it never happened.

Reactions: Mister_M and Ahchi

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Now, storywise there is one thing in particular than I don't think I have understood correctly.
When we learnt about Valerie's background, and saw that memory of her with the psycho-killer face covered in blood I assumed she had been repeatedly abused by her uncle growing up, so she ended up killing him, that being the serious thing she did which she always talks about.
Now, it turns out there's a guy who just escaped justice and will probably try to find her. :WaitWhat:
Is that the uncle? Did she actually not kill him? Or did she get in trouble with someone else from her past too?
It's safe to assume imo that she was abused as a kid and at some point she broke and did smth violent (I don't know why, but in my head I always imagined she castrated a guy that abused her sexually) or was forced to do smth violent, but there was never stated that she killed anyone afaik, so the person hunting her could very well be the same person whose blood she has on her face in a flashback.

BTW I'm also one of those players who tend to choose fairly quickly my main LI and I always stand loyal to her. In this case it's Val, whom I grew to like already in the train scenes and I greatly appreciate the fact that the game doesn't force me to have any romantic relantionships with anyone. I hate when MC is forced to have sex/romance with someone, even when it's my main LI; if I'm faced with unavoidable sex scenes I usually stop playing a game.

Reactions: Aristos

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Now, storywise there is one thing in particular than I don't think I have understood correctly.
When we learnt about Valerie's background, and saw that memory of her with the psycho-killer face covered in blood I assumed she had been repeatedly abused by her uncle growing up, so she ended up killing him, that being the serious thing she did which she always talks about.
Now, it turns out there's a guy who just escaped justice and will probably try to find her. :WaitWhat:
Is that the uncle? Did she actually not kill him? Or did she get in trouble with someone else from her past too?
The only thing we can know for sure is that Vicky is the solution.
hg.PNG

• Love
Reactions: Aristos

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Of course when i played , i went directly for Ashley, and i pushed as much as possible for her, but when i knew Valery better, my hart melt and i was confused. How can i reject her now, my god it's so hard!!!

And about the first day and Jenny and her gang i also felt odd, so directly after a few hours, they play that game, stripping and Jade giving me a blowjob in front of all the girls!!!!!
i never followed Jenny's route, i just let her aside because she seemed weird in a certain way, like some soft domina manipulating her toys.
SHe bought herself some friends and a boy taking advantage of their problems and playing with them, so she was out for me very quickly. Maybe she only has good intentions, but that's not a healthy situation.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I think that the guy who is looking for her is a cop working on the case and Clint has tried to protect Valery because he knows what she endured. We clearly see a scene when they are both talking about it.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I think that the guy who is looking for her is a cop working on the case and Clint has tried to protect Valery because he knows what she endured. We clearly see a scene when they are both talking about it.
Mmm... at first sight that could make total sense. She's a runaway, that being the reason why she changed her name. Clint knew the reasons why she did what she did and helped her to escape, while at the same time keeping tabs on the other cop.

However, I personally don't think that's it. After receiving Clint's phone call, she says that she's scared and doesn't want to be alone. I would be scared to be alone if someone who wants to harm me were after me, but if my "only" worry is a cop trying to find me it wouldn't matter wheter I'm alone or with others. He would arrest me anyway.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, her changing her name is also weird if she had killed her uncle. And Ashley implies she knows her from before, but with a different name :unsure:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Mmm... at first sight that could make total sense. She's a runaway, that being the reason why she changed her name. Clint knew the reasons why she did what she did and helped her to escape, while at the same time keeping tabs on the other cop.

However, I personally don't think that's it. After receiving Clint's phone call, she says that she's scared and doesn't want to be alone. I would be scared to be alone if someone who wants to harm me were after me, but if my "only" worry is a cop trying to find me it wouldn't matter wheter I'm alone or with others. He would arrest me anyway.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, her changing her name is also weird if she had killed her uncle. And Ashley implies she knows her from before, but with a different name :unsure:
Maybe that cop has not only professionnal reasons to be so involved in the case, he seems to have gone far away from where he works to search for Valery. Maybe a relative of the victim ?

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Need to relax there mate. People have different preferences, that's all.

A walkthrough mod changes the game directly and makes options available that wouldn't normally be available in the base game (like allowing you to see scenes you normally wouldn't depending on paths you took). Downside as well, a walkthrough mod has a chance of breaking your saves when you update the game. And you are reliant on the mod to be updated before you can play the new update to a game. And with a walkthrough mod, you have no idea how your choices will affect future outcomes, it is just telling you what will give you points with current responses.

With a written walkthrough, you get to play the game without any modifications and still see all the available choices and what affects they have. As well, you don't have to worry about it breaking your saves or causing extra bugs or waiting for it to update in order to even play the game. It doesn't affect the game at all. Plus it shows you what different paths lead to ahead of time so you can make choices based on what future outcomes you would want. It shows you all the flags and variables to give you options on which ones you want. A walkthrough mod just shows you green buttons that don't tell you all of that information.

Like I said, people have different preferences. I actually prefer a written walkthrough compared to a mod, as it is easier to understand the choices you are making and what they are doing. While a mod doesn't show you any of that. So don't bash on those that want a different option. It doesn't hurt you in any way, so why get so upset over it? Enjoy your walkthrough mod and let others hope for a written one. No reason to get upset over it as it doesn't affect you whatsoever.

Havik seems to have a problem with written walkthroughs....that's his problem anyway, he needs to chill.

Like it's something that, if done, will deeply affect his life...

Reactions: Blake45666

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Zoey is just stopping doing the walkthrough guide, Scrappys still has the multi mod which does the job.

There is a WT in the mod, why the fuck are people still expecting people to do a guide that takes a lot longer to do.
Because some mods change the game to make more choices accessible in one playthrough. Last time I used a walkthrough mod it messed up the game. It decided choices I hadn't done and locked me out of romances (including the girl I actually wanted to date) with sudden sex scenes out of the blue with character I hadn't shown any interest to, characters reacting to things I hadn't said or done like being told "remember when I caught you peeking at me when I was changing?" when I choose not to peek.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Of course when i played , i went directly for Ashley, and i pushed as much as possible for her, but when i knew Valery better, my hart melt and i was confused. How can i reject her now, my god it's so hard!!!

And about the first day and Jenny and her gang i also felt odd, so directly after a few hours, they play that game, stripping and Jade giving me a blowjob in front of all the girls!!!!!
i never followed Jenny's route, i just let her aside because she seemed weird in a certain way, like some soft domina manipulating her toys.
SHe bought herself some friends and a boy taking advantage of their problems and playing with them, so she was out for me very quickly. Maybe she only has good intentions, but that's not a healthy situation.
This is why I have several simultaneous playthroughs of this game. :p I started with Ashley then I saw Rebecca so I started a new for her and it just kept growing. :ROFLMAO:
I had the same reaction to Jenny at first but then later I noticed that Jenny likes it when you refuse to do it and she is clear you have a choice.
I did actually start a Jenny playthrough a couple of days ago (because I wanted to play more of the game) and her playthrough does reveal some things about her and explains a little about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
from the end of chapter 2.
Also, the dream
in chapter 2

Reactions: Paynne

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
It's safe to assume imo that she was abused as a kid and at some point she broke and did smth violent (I don't know why, but in my head I always imagined she castrated a guy that abused her sexually) or was forced to do smth violent, but there was never stated that she killed anyone afaik, so the person hunting her could very well be the same person whose blood she has on her face in a flashback.

BTW I'm also one of those players who tend to choose fairly quickly my main LI and I always stand loyal to her. In this case it's Val, whom I grew to like already in the train scenes and I greatly appreciate the fact that the game doesn't force me to have any romantic relantionships with anyone. I hate when MC is forced to have sex/romance with someone, even when it's my main LI; if I'm faced with unavoidable sex scenes I usually stop playing a game.

jenny says somewhere in it basically that val has had an especially hard past. these two scenes may not be the same, but in fact two different timeframes and situations. the fact that her name is changed and the cop, it could simply be hiding her from one of those occasions(could be something like witness protection and clint is her handler), the snap may be because of abuse and the abuse is after she was sent to her uncles (which i believe she ran away only to be returned), because, if i remember right something happened to her parents. the way its presented is theres been a string of bad things shes lived through. also i believe ashley may know something about it because she recognised her and knows vals real name but chalked it up to her being mistaken and was not expanded on yet.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
tried many different routes and still can't understand why WT is needed - yea i fucked up many times :FacePalm: but after few runs earned what i wanted
still must try how choices made with other girls affect on route my favourite
great update:)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Looking for Valery.

What we "Know"
Something happened in an ally in Valery's home town.
Clint was called in .
They have lost track of someone from Valery's past.
Clint tells the cop to put out an APB for that person !
Clint is worried about Valery's safety

Question, What happen in the ally?
We do not know
but it might simply be that they have found
a tracking device that the missing person should have been wearing.

Question, Who is this person?
We do not Know,
But what we do know is that Clint did not hesitate to put out an APB for this person,
Therefore this person is likely not a serving Police officer.

Man on Train.

What we "Know"
He is in the business of moving "Goods" quietly!
He is upset that *Something did not go right the last time.*
He does not know where the college is.
He does not know Clara.
But Clara knows him and lied to him.
She also knows Jenny and the MC.
So far in the game Clara has NOT met Valery.
From dialogue (Jenny date) Clara may also know
Adam and Jenny's Farther as they had also dined there.

Question, Who is this man really looking for?
Valery, Jenny or Adam ?
Remember Adam was not happy that *Something did not right in one of his "business" dealings !*
<opening scenes day 2>

Last edited:
Reactions: drakken

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Looking for Valery.

What we "Know"
Clint was called in .

We do not know

We do not Know,
But what we do know is that Clint did not hesitate to put out an APB for this person,

Man on Train.

What we "Know"
He does not know Clara.

Valery, Jenny or Adam ?
Remember Adam was not happy that *Something did not right in one of his "business" dealings !*
<opening scenes day 2>
There is a possibility that it could be reb or jade. Both have been in that program (as well as clara). There was a theory in here that the guy is someone connected to jade.

Reactions: Ahchi

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
There is a possibility that it could be reb or jade. Both have been in that program (as well as clara). There was a theory in here that the guy is someone connected to jade.
Yes, But if he's looking for Jade, (Need to go back and read the dialogue in Chapter two intro)
That could be very dark ! as in what exactly are the "goods" he is quietly moving ?

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Looking for Valery.

What we "Know"
Clint was called in .

We do not know

We do not Know,

Man on Train.

What we "Know"
He does not know Clara.

Valery, Jenny or Adam ?
<opening scenes day 2>

I agree with you Clint and the cop in the alley seemed talking about someone, and later we see that cop in the station asking people if they have seen someone but we don't see the photo, but we can see a creepy guy in that station and there is also in the train a dialogue about so kind of traffic.
So as you say Valery could be on some cop protection from some organisation involved in traffic or murder she witnessed.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes