Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I don't care to guess, the simple fact is who knows what is happening, I mean I just got done with swimming with Rebecca and yet old Val I was studying, there are too many inconsistencies to try and guess what anything means.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
es, But if he's looking for Jade, (Need to go back and read the dialogue in Chapter two intro)
Regarding the guy we see at the end of ch.2: I don't think he's looking for Val. In this chapter the subject of Val's past and of someone looking for her (hunting her?) is so important that I believe this guy is indeed looking for someone else since this would make the story a little bit more surprising for the player. And I completely forgot that Ashley seems to know Val's real name and something of her past, it puts the scene in the bus when she's broodingly looking at MC talking with Val in a slightly different perspective. I assume Ashley will try and pry a little bit for information sooner or later.

BTW Clara seems to be very nice, I wouldn't mind her being one of LIs tbh.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Yes, But if he's looking for Jade, (Need to go back and read the dialogue in Chapter two intro)
That could be very dark ! as in what exactly are the "goods" he is quietly moving ?
Hmm, the adam possibility could also be, the moves he's making is consolidating the power of their fathers businesses under him before his father passes. There is also jessica and the agreement their father made with his business partner covering her treatment (maybe something to do with her treatment?) And the fact Adam is trying to force him to sell his controlling interest in the company. Its definitely an interesting possibility.

Last edited:

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Her eyes are not exactly green either, it's Olive or a mixture of brown & green.
(original) 1616695462234.png (raw fanart) 1616695550133.png
I tried to use a similar eye but due to photoshop, the brown part became more dominant.
but as Gladheim said, none of this matters, as it's just a fan art :HideThePain:.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I am going to be a douchebag. But while I liked it and enjoyed it, this game is NOT good at the moment.

It is too soon to speak about story, so I am not judging it very much about that, as as far as I know, the story is barely starting and a good slow pace it is alright with me and probably fits the mood here.

Girls are fine. While a bit cliche for my taste, it is not necessarily bad if the plot allows it. And potentially, their backstories and future development allows them to shine.

Main problem is MC is a Gary Stu and every girl falls for him by simply existing. While I can tolerate this kind of thing in stupid fuck fest, I am trying to judge this novel by what I think it is trying to be and it is a more dramatic, serious story. So the way MC suddenly appears and with one of the most bland and boring flawless personalities you can imagine makes every single girl no matter how different their personalities and taste fall for him it is beyond childish. It is borderline stupid.

So all in all I cannot recommend this game at all. So you might be asking why take the bother to write something just to criticize the game? Because like I said I enjoyed it if simply because I care about the back stories of the girls. This is for me the one thing that sold me the game. And potentially the game can improve a lot. If I simply disliked the game I would not care about writing everything and simply move on. But I think game has a lot of potential and wish the developer a great success. Even if I wish MC would die a tremendously horrible death for being so fucking boring.

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I am going to be a douchebag. But while I liked it and enjoyed it, this game is NOT good at the moment.

It is too soon to speak about story, so I am not judging it very much about that, as as far as I know, the story is barely starting and a good slow pace it is alright with me and probably fits the mood here.

Girls are fine. While a bit cliche for my taste, it is not necessarily bad if the plot allows it. And potentially, their backstories and future development allows them to shine.

Main problem is MC is a Gary Stu and every girl falls for him by simply existing. While I can tolerate this kind of thing in stupid fuck fest, I am trying to judge this novel by what I think it is trying to be and it is a more dramatic, serious story. So the way MC suddenly appears and with one of the most bland and boring flawless personalities you can imagine makes every single girl no matter how different their personalities and taste fall for him it is beyond childish. It is borderline stupid.

So all in all I cannot recommend this game at all. So you might be asking why take the bother to write something just to criticize the game? Because like I said I enjoyed it if simply because I care about the back stories of the girls. This is for me the one thing that sold me the game. And potentially the game can improve a lot. If I simply disliked the game I would not care about writing everything and simply move on. But I think game has a lot of potential and wish the developer a great success. Even if I wish MC would die a tremendously horrible death for being so fucking boring.
I agree with you, i would love to be so boring as the MC and make all girl wet their panties at first sight, i tried but all i get is a sensation of beeing totally transparent !!
I'm also a bit confused by this game, because some parts of the story or characters are very well written, but sometimes the game seems stupid.
The fact that the MC is some kind of love god, but also the plot with Adam the evil vilain, my god this is really childish.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Main problem is MC is a Gary Stu and every girl falls for him by simply existing.
That is the main thing that bothers me too. It is way too easy to be even slightly believable. It is like WVM. I wish it would take longer, and be more meaningful for the girls to warm up to the MC. Rebecca for example. Why is she interested in the MC again? Because he things she is cute? Who doesn't? What do they have in common exactly? What interests do they share? They both enjoy breathing oxygen?

Even Jade is not at all believable. With her sexy personality, I can't believe she has a hard time finding interested guys in a college. Why the sudden interest? The only believable relationships are Ashley, and possibly Jenny, just because she has some master plan, so I could sort of buy it. But the others? The MC should really have to work at it over lots of updates before the girls are throwing themselves at the MC, like in AOA Academy.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
And another problem, in this game you are supposed to choose only one girlfriend, but if like me from start you choose Ashley and you already are close to the top level, what are you gonna do next if you don't want to cheat ?
Running around playing the good friend with the girls and Ashley getting jalous.
I bet that the game will go on by making you meet other girls, so it will get ridiculous seeing them all teasing you all day long.

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
That is the main thing that bothers me too. It is way too easy to be even slightly believable. It is like WVM. I wish it would take longer, and be more meaningful for the girls to warm up to the MC. Rebecca for example. Why is she interested in the MC again? Because he things she is cute? Who doesn't? What do they have in common exactly? What interests do they share? They both enjoy breathing oxygen?

Even Jade is not at all believable. With her sexy personality, I can't believe she has a hard time finding interested guys in a college. Why the sudden interest? The only believable relationships are Ashley, and possibly Jenny, just because she has some master plan, so I could sort of buy it. But the others? The MC should really have to work at it over lots of updates before the girls are throwing themselves at the MC, like in AOA Academy.
Relationship with Valery is also quite believable...

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
And another problem, in this game you are supposed to choose only one girlfriend, but if like me from start you choose Ashley and you already are close to the top level, what are you gonna do next if you don't want to cheat ?
Except for Ashley, he has known all of them for less than a week. It's perfectly fine to not be trapped in a single relationship after what ? 2-3 days ? And no one force you to cheat, the girls only flirt with the MC if you pick specific answers. Sure Jade & Jenny make moves but you can instantly reject their advances.

I bet that the game will go on by making you meet other girls, so it will get ridiculous seeing them all teasing you all day long.
Once again, they won't if you don't pick specific answers.

Reactions: Crusader of Romance

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020

Never play WVM then, the MC there is like Jesus! He's perfect in all ways, every guy wants to be him, and all the girls are fawning over him and wanting him. Plus, his girlfriend approves of a huge harem with as many girls as you want because the MC can make everybody feel better, and she finds it attractive and doesn't mind sharing the MC. Forgot to mention: the MC actually has 2 girlfriends to begin with.

On the other hand, if you play WVM and enjoy it, I'll call you a hypocrite lol

It is a great VN though, and I enjoy it quite a lot (some girls squirt! How can we not enjoy it?)

Enough about other VNs....I love A.O.A and go #TeamJenny!

screenshot0140.png

Sep 3, 2020
Never play WVM then, the MC there is like Jesus! He's perfect in all ways, every guy wants to be him, and all the girls are fawning over him and wanting him. Plus, his girlfriend approves of a huge harem with as many girls as you want because the MC can make everybody feel better, and she finds it attractive and doesn't mind sharing the MC. Forgot to mention: the MC actually has 2 girlfriends to begin with.

On the other hand, if you play WVM and enjoy it, I'll call you a hypocrite lol

It is a great VN though, and I enjoy it quite a lot (some girls squirt! How can we not enjoy it?)

Enough about other VNs....I love A.O.A and go #TeamJenny!

View attachment 1105927
well bro I'm happy you like WVM but personally I cannot stand that game

I don't like cheating and I'm more of a one-woman kind of guy I'm a romantic

but to each their own I'm happy the WVM exists for people who like that kind of stuff

I wanted to know your opinion everytime Jenny wears a shirt I cry a little because those girls deserve to be free do you agree

#TeamJenny!

Last edited:
Reactions: Crusader of Romance
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes