Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Exactly as Vidal the king said, for me too Jenny is more like a sister, a very sexy sister but not a girl to romance.

She is a good girl but all that money her adoptive father gave her has turned her a bit odd, she wants the best for her girls but miss the point and get manipulative in a certain way.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
You can flirt/romance with few characters simultaneously, but I don't consider it cheating since all of this is happening before anyone's commited to the relationship. You can of course focus on 1 girl or none. If you're asking if someone is cheating on MC then the answer is also no.
I would say that it's soft cheating as you can't go very far for the moment, but with Jade there is an option to cheat fully and be an arse.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I would say that it's soft cheating as you can't go very far for the moment, but with Jade there is an option to cheat fully and be an arse.
Well, even if MC has sex with everyone (and even if the girls have sex with others) for me it isn't cheating until MC and 1 other girl commit to the serious relationship. That being said, my definition of cheating may be too loose for some, plus I only pursue Val so maybe I've missed some scenes that would qualify as cheating for me too. I think you can only tell Ash MC has romantic feelings for her?

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Well currently there is no cheating. You're not exclusive with anyone. You are just flirting about and having little flings. You have no relationship currently going in the game.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
No cheating really, do you really think that playing with the girls feelings is not cheating unless you don't fuck anyone.

For me you can have sex with someone without cheating if it's just a pure sex thing, but playing with feelings and emotions that is the real thing and you can do a lot of harm to people this way.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
No cheating really, do you really think that playing with the girls feelings is not cheating unless you don't fuck anyone.

For me you can have sex with someone without cheating if it's just a pure sex thing, but playing with feelings and emotions that is the real thing and you can do a lot of harm to people this way.
Except you're not messing with anyone's feelings. You're not in a relationship with any of them, and they all know that as well. Heck, you're not even dating any of them. Everything that is going on right now is just simple crushes.

Point is, no one has any reason to get hurt over anything right now, cause you're not exclusive to anyone. You're a single guy and they are single girls. No one's feelings are being played with cause there is no commitment. Thus, no cheating involved whatsoever.

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
Except you're not messing with anyone's feelings. You're not in a relationship with any of them, and they all know that as well. Heck, you're not even dating any of them. Everything that is going on right now is just simple crushes.

Point is, no one has any reason to get hurt over anything right now, cause you're not exclusive to anyone. You're a single guy and they are single girls. No one's feelings are being played with cause there is no commitment. Thus, no cheating involved whatsoever.
So, these girls are free?I thought otherwise
(I haven't played this game yet)
Now I'm going to download it.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
What's slutty about her outfit? She still has active wear underneath and it's apparently hot outside. Should she wear a hoodie and joggers and faint?
A hoodie? Don't be ridiculous!

Now, this is the best possible outfit for a modest future girlfriend:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:love::love:

Ashley better get that clear or she may not be the one after all :(

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
What's slutty about her outfit? She still has active wear underneath and it's apparently hot outside. Should she wear a hoodie and joggers and faint?
He still going on about this? Probably why I ignored him weeks ago. Dude. It's 100 something degrees. She'd drop dead of heat stroke. Let it go, and move on!

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018

I believe - depending on player's choices of course - some relationships may evolve into 'playing-with-feelings' type of thing, especially with Ash, if you'll keep telling her MC has feelings for her and back off later on or start relationship with someone else (although it seems some mini-harem routes are planned so maybe it won't be counted as cheating in the game world). It also seems possible - seems to me at least - that you will have an option to betray (the trust) of Valery given that when MC promises her he'll always help her, theres a 'Valery will remember your promise' notification. But for now I don't see any cheating in the game or even playing with anyone's feelings.

Sep 3, 2020

what you're saying is right but still

I know some people are going to call me stupid and they have every right

to but sex without love means nothing to me I need the love

messing around with different girls without love just leaves me feeling empty

and for the record if the girl I love came to me and said she wanted an

open relationship the only thing I would open is a window and throw her ass out of it

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

open relationship the only thing I would open is a window and throw her ass out of it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 3, 2020
hey bro I wanted to ask you something
you playing Ashley route

so you probably know her pretty good

so I plan to sit her down and explain to her that I love her like a sister and I need to know how she might take it

so tell me does Ashley own any Firearms or any handguns

I mean
she not going to break into my room while I sleep and light me on fire

or anything just because I put her in the friend zone right
:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: CoryF

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021

Oh yes i need love too, but there are different kind of love, i'm an old guy that had a extremely "active life" before i married.

For example once i had a good fuckbuddy, a very nice girl that i loved in a certain way, once she took me in her arms and told me "you know that i dont love you really, you are more like a brother to me" i was so happy to be her new brother that i cried on her shoulder, that was a great moment of my life !
So you can see you can get different type of love, but just fucking someone like a dog , no that's not for me there must be something going on even if it's not the great love that everybody talk about but nobody really knows what it is .

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
hey bro I wanted to ask you something
you playing Ashley route

so you probably know her pretty good

so I plan to sit her down and explain to her that I love her like a sister and I need to know how she might take it

so tell me does Ashley own any Firearms or any handguns

I mean
she not going to break into my room while I sleep and light me on fire

or anything just because I put her in the friend zone right
:ROFLMAO:
Ouch !!it's gonna hurt, no gun fight i guess but close to the end of chapter 2 (actual end) i noticed that she became a bit jalous when i talked to other girls and her friend sun ji (i don't remember the name) was really watching you and pushing her to fight to keep you, so be gentle with her don't wait too long if you don't want her.

Sep 3, 2020
Oh yes i need love too, but there are different kind of love, i'm an old guy that had a extremely "active life" before i married.

For example once i had a good fuckbuddy, a very nice girl that i loved in a certain way, once she took me in her arms and told me "you know that i dont love you really, you are more like a brother to me" i was so happy to be her new brother that i cried on her shoulder, that was a great moment of my life !
So you can see you can get different type of love, but just fucking someone like a dog , no that's not for me there must be something going on even if it's not the great love that everybody talk about but nobody really knows what it is .
exactly from the moment I met Jenny! I knew that that was the girl for me

I didn't want any other girl in the game

there is something between us

and it feels more than just physical I don't know what is your opinion on open relationships but I hate it

I hope the game does not force me to be in one just to be with Jenny

screenshot0001.png

screenshot0002.png

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes