Aug 2, 2018
well bro I'm happy you like WVM but personally I cannot stand that game

I don't like cheating and I'm more of a one-woman kind of guy I'm a romantic

but to each their own I'm happy the WVM exists for people who like that kind of stuff

I wanted to know your opinion everytime Jenny wears a shirt I cry a little because those girls deserve to be free do you agree
i just dont like the bottom half of their face like the duck lips with extreme jaw/cheek line

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Uck, see-through clothing in public, so trampy.

Yeah isn't adding moisture to sweat rash the worst thing you can do.
See-through for Ashley ?, did i missed something, when did it happen , i don't remember anything like this and i followed her and finished the chapter 2.

Reactions: Eric_Draven

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Never play WVM then, the MC there is like Jesus! He's perfect in all ways, every guy wants to be him, and all the girls are fawning over him and wanting him. Plus, his girlfriend approves of a huge harem with as many girls as you want because the MC can make everybody feel better, and she finds it attractive and doesn't mind sharing the MC. Forgot to mention: the MC actually has 2 girlfriends to begin with.

On the other hand, if you play WVM and enjoy it, I'll call you a hypocrite lol

It is a great VN though, and I enjoy it quite a lot (some girls squirt! How can we not enjoy it?)

Enough about other VNs....I love A.O.A and go #TeamJenny!

View attachment 1105927
Don't even get me started on WVM. If I see another group hug, I am going to vomit.

Developer does seem to be a super nice guy, though.

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Try looking at the preview images at the top of this page.

And no, no break, trampy is trampy.
Oh thanks i missed that, but it's only some sportswear, she has a sport shorts and bra and a light see-through shirt over it, my 19 years old daughter often wears see through without anything under, so nothing scandalous for me !!:giggle:

Reactions: Crusader of Romance
Sep 3, 2020
Try looking at the preview images at the top of this page.

And no, no break, trampy is trampy.
okay you make a good point
you don't have to like it if you don't want to

I personally don't care either way because I don't really like Ashley like that

but on a completely unrelated note

men I wish Jenny would dress more like that

:sneaky:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, I do like Ash, and fine I made my point.

Jenny always dresses like that, which is why I didn't say a thing.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
But trampy is quite like slutty i guess !

But what are they supposed to wear for jogging ? i don't think that the game is situated in some muslim country :)
Strange to see that in an adult game where we will soon have a close look at her pretty pussy .

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Your missing the point, so far she has come off the more sweet girl next door, not trampy outfit wearing like Jenny, seems out of place is my point.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Jenny reminded me too much of another chick that looks like her from another game and that was an instant turn-off for me, not to mention I didn't like the way her story started off with MC about the work thing.

I'm in no way going to ever turn down a girl as cute and as sweet as Ash. Having the past with her, and losing a chance with her, and finding her again? That's just what great love stories are made of. She had all my attention since the opening scene with the phone call and her tears.

screenshot0026.png

Sep 3, 2020
Jenny reminded me too much of another chick that looks like her from another game and that was an instant turn-off for me, not to mention I didn't like the way her story started off with MC about the work thing.

I'm in no way going to ever turn down a girl as cute and as sweet as Ash. Having the past with her, and losing a chance with her, and finding her again? That's just what great love stories are made of. She had all my attention since the opening scene with the phone call and her tears.

View attachment 1106267
then you go get her bro she's a great and wonderful girl

but for me she more like a sister

and the minute Jenny walk through the door I felt an immediate connection with Jenny
(y)

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Your missing the point, so far she has come off the more sweet girl next door, not trampy outfit wearing like Jenny, seems out of place is my point.
Sorry but i don't get it, beeing a sweet girl next door doesn't mean that she should dress like a nun.
In that image you can see her jogging with a very standard sportswear as i can see every day around me, and she wears a semi transparent shirt over it, so absolutely nothing slutty or trampy in my opinion, but it's just me, everybody has his own, no offense !

Of course jenny dress like a slut, that's a fact.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Is there enough romance here?
I'd say yes, but 'enough' can mean various amounts for various people. But for now it's almost exclusively romancing, talking and flirting.

No cheating?
You can flirt/romance with few characters simultaneously, but I don't consider it cheating since all of this is happening before anyone's commited to the relationship. You can of course focus on 1 girl or none. If you're asking if someone is cheating on MC then the answer is also no.

Reactions: Yanagi-san
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes