EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1411261382_MugenRenkan_thumb.jpg

Overview:
A girl blessed with immortal life and cursed with a cruel fate seeks a future for herself.

The protagonist lived in a world with a strict and ever present class system.
She was the slave of a deformed, vulgar master, and endured his mental and physical abuse each and every day.

However, she accidentally received eternal life from the king of their world, and was stripped of what little rights remained to her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-10-05
Release Date: Japanese 2011-11-25, English 2020-10-01
Title: Mugen Renkan ~Chijoku ni Mamireshi Fushiki no Rinbu~
Original Title: 無限煉姦~恥辱にまみれし不死姫の輪舞~
Aliases: Eternal Purgatory, 无限炼奸
Developer: Liquid
Publisher: MangaGamer
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
VNDB:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Other: /

Wraith187 Thanks for link + Halve The Game :love: and superelmo for the torrent link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Screenshot_10.png Screenshot_9.png Screenshot_8.png Screenshot_7.png Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_14.png Screenshot_13.png Screenshot_12.png Screenshot_11.png

Last edited:

Night

Nov 7, 2016
The story premise is kind of interesting for once, but it's obviously a sex focused so I probably shouldn't expect to much of it.

Reactions: H_St

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
If you're expecting a typical game, this is not what you're looking for,
The game revolves around the story of a nameless slave without memory, how she came to be, and her future after seemingly having spawned in this world of monsters. She repeatedly gets used and abused with no choices to alleviate her desperate situation; in fact, a very sad story, I feel that the developers lay this one on way too thick.

The characters are well thought out, the artwork is decent, and pretty graphic as well, though in a poor resolution.

The protagonist possesses no memories of her past and is treated like an animal by her master. Eventually she becomes immortal, and is horribly abused by the townspeople.
How moving, :cry: it killed my boner...
Not gonna be easy to piece back together with the fragments of my broken heart...

475598_heartcock (1).jpg

Last edited:

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
>Group Sex of One Male and Several Females

This smells like vanilla. Definitely not my cup of tea.

>Male on Futanari

Ewww.

>All the Way Through

Well, not everything is lost at least.

>other tags

This could be a good game actually, we'll see. Except supposedly immortal characters are no fun, I'm not into undeads.

Suit

May 11, 2019
Can someone just upload the files so we don't need to install it?

M'95

May 17, 2019
Thank you very much!

Check this out if you want to know if this is a game for you :

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Can someone just upload the files so we don't need to install it?
games come like that - but if you prefer the "No need to install." version - use superelomo's tprrent link that I just added to the OP.
Cheers

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
It's called eternal torment but it is a sex game, with lot of different fetishes that will please a few people and bring pleasure. That doesn't seem like eternal torment to me. If I had to design a game with the title 'eternal torment' I would have gore or rape scenes sounds mixed in with a completely innocent but well used normal everyday frequent sound, like a car indicator, or a microwave cooking, then after enough psychological association between the two, you would hear them in your daily life and automatically think of the most brutal shocking examples of humanity, but the twist is that no-one else would have that association and it would be everywhere around you and yet only you would perceive this association. You would leave the game, but it would never leave you. Now THAT would be 'Eternal Torment'!

Hmm...I think this game has inspired me with this idea. So for that reason alone I'm going to download it and maybe review it. Ignore the above I have a very active imagination. :)

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes