3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Two questions:

1) 10 tags on a 18 months old game? Are there tags missing or are they up-to-date?
2) Is rape content avoidable?

Thanks in advance! :)

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

ZixSum

Nov 9, 2018
Two questions:

1) 10 tags on a 18 months old game? Are there tags missing or are they up-to-date?
2) Is rape content avoidable?

Thanks in advance! :)
If you want to get specific items in the game rape will occur, so it's not avoidable.

Feb 5, 2018
To everyone saying "Why use Unreal Engine?", it's what the developer is familiar with. UE isn't specific to 3D games, just like Unity isn't specific to shitty Slender knockoffs, or Game Maker for Pac Man clones. If it works, the engine doesn't matter at all. Game seems to run fine, and the download size is fair. I'd rather have an engine with proper documentation and crash support than another unsupported Flash game or memory-leaking RenPy title.

Back on topic, man this game is skirting abandoned, much like the other games by this dev. For making several hundreds of dollars on their Patreon as well as having nearly two years of development, I'd like to see a lot more from them. Glad progress is being made, but it's frustrating to see and turns me off from giving any kind of money when many other developers do much more with less or no monetary incentive.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I think there should be some kind of notification when of the girls die or get kidnapped or whatever actually happens. Wait waiting for them to turn up from an expedition and since it said that expeditions might take days I didn't think anything was wrong, until like 10 days passed.

potasyum

Jul 15, 2018
When I start the game, cpu and power usage spike. Is there something wrong with the updated version?

jackcartos

Sep 22, 2016
True.
CPU usage gone crazy, dunno is this UE "feature" or some memory leaks or whatever in the game code

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
.6 is out.. the .5 added a playable girl, .6 adds a expedition...

I skipped paying the 1$ for the .5 but went ahead and paid again for the .6...

This isn't their main game, so i understand the limited / small updates, but i wish it were.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes