3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

MSM007

Jul 31, 2020
I finally found the research building, but none of the items I got help me progress, is it busted or am I missing something?

Reactions: Mister Wake

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
I've updated my walkththrough post (post #43) with walkthrough for the new hospital expedition, but it seems to be bugged for me at least as the successful completion text ended early and I didn't appear to receive any reward.

Also Raven has disappeared for no reason (high health, clothes) but is still registering for lesbian sex events

Last edited:

chief1045

Jul 1, 2018
Anyone have any ideas on how to deal with Boredom? Juniper is the only one that can keep herself from being bored.

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
Anyone have any ideas on how to deal with Boredom? Juniper is the only one that can keep herself from being bored.
In my experience, they read books by themselves to strive off boredom when alone. Fairly early on, you get the dartboard. The dartboard does not only give possibly the best shared boredom relief, but also bonds each character closer together to progress towards shared polaroids.

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
how much futa is in this? is this worth playing for a big futa fan like me?
EDIT: My bad, the person you rescue is a boy dressed a girl, not a futa Edit again: so apparently you can rescue a futanaru girl but i cant get the fucking expedition to appear

I've updated the page 3 walkthrough with a few things.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 7 Votes