3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Are there any actual sex scenes in this, or are all the lewds done via the photos? :unsure:
Can't tell from the OP.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
EDIT: My bad, the person you rescue is a boy dressed a girl, not a futa

I've updated the page 3 walkthrough with a few things.
Bro, the changelog and link in the quote you have is for a completely different game.

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
Bro, the changelog and link in the quote you have is for a completely different game.
Weird, don't even know what game that's from. Also not a bro

Edit: Does anyone know how to use the map to unlock the research facility expedition? I have the map, ive tried using it in other expeditions, looking at it, clicking on it and still no research facility.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: bobsenplenty

windbolt

Jun 27, 2018
You have to get the research facility exploring, just like the other expeditions. So far for the research facility I have using the map to find the entrance (first expedition), using the shotgun to shoot the chain (second expedition), then I get stopped by two guards in hazmat suits with guns, I've tried shotgun there already.
Weird, don't even know what game that's from. Also not a bro

Edit: Does anyone know how to use the map to unlock the research facility expedition? I have the map, ive tried using it in other expeditions, looking at it, clicking on it and still no research facility.

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
Thanks, in that case my game is bugged or the RNG is fucked, I spent 40 days in game *just* sending 2-4 chars a day exploring and never found the research facility. Either its terrible luck or its bugged. Every other expedition done by day 30, stopped at 70

windbolt

Jun 27, 2018
Thanks, in that case my game is bugged or the RNG is fucked, I spent 40 days in game *just* sending 2-4 chars a day exploring and never found the research facility. Either its terrible luck or its bugged. Every other expedition done by day 30, stopped at 70
I unlocked the shopping mall day 83, still working on getting the abandoned house.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Anyone else having problems finding a weapon? I've been exploring with everyone for like 30 days now and haven't found a single one, though I've got just about every other item.

windbolt

Jun 27, 2018
Anyone else having problems finding a weapon? I've been exploring with everyone for like 30 days now and haven't found a single one, though I've got just about every other item.
Since the dev didn't put weight on anything as far as I'm aware, getting things that are needed to progress is actually completely random. You might have 200 planks for barricading windows and just run out of food and water, it's impossible to say. Getting everything may be up to simply going to day 200 while also being lucky.

DragonButts

Jun 5, 2019
Just an FYI you can use to modify your save values in this game. The save files can be found in 69DA_x64v0.11\sixtyninedays\Saved\SaveGames. You can make the girls (and guy) naked by setting armor to 0, set character relationship levels and stats. You can even revive a dead character by giving them a positive health value.

Reactions: vt57

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
New Update:

v.12

Changelog:
Graphics:
-New Polaroid for Scarlet (captured)
-New Polaroid for Raven (captured)
-New Polaroid for Amber (captured)

Gameplay:
-New Expedition; Police Station
-New Item; Radio Set
-Improvements to Captured System

Bug Fixes:
-Fixed a glitch writing Ambers captured dialogue to her journal

xesaie

Nov 3, 2020
This turned my computer into an inescapable black screen, and I'm afraid to try again. Any suggestions on getting around that?

Storlack

Sep 28, 2017
i have it but im unsure how to upload it to this site.
1. Upload the archive to mega, mediafire, mixdrop, anonfile or google drive.
2. Copy the link with the file so that you can download it from there.
3. Insert into the message with a note what exactly you added with a link (if this is a hoax, then the people will immediately recognize and respond).
Thats all.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Go to the first post in this thread.

Click "report content" and choose "game update" as the reason.

Under "more info" include a link to the game after you have uploaded it. If you can, also include the change log somewhere.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Okay that leaves one thing,does anyone have a cheat, a save for the good ending and a cheat for a nude mode?

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes