3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Mega
last try before i just cringe myself into a blackhole. this is a direct download so if it doesn't work im sorry for wasting time and space
Congratulations! You don't get to yeet yourself into a black hole just yet comrad!

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
last try before i just cringe myself into a blackhole. this is a direct download so if it doesn't work im sorry for wasting time and space
Thanks for your efforts! Did you tell the mods to update the download links to the working version yet?

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Um hello does anyone have a cheat, a save for the good ending and a cheat for a nude mode for the latest version I need to see the good ending ?

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
i haven't yet but i also dont know how to do that unless i just message them. this is the first time i have ever messaged or interacted in a forum.
On the first page of this thread, below the very first post, there is a small button labelled

" Report "

Click that, select "game update" in the new menu, enter any relevant links and text in the text field below. I just did it since I was already looking there to explain it.

Reactions: Raneth

slepth

Aug 5, 2016
Wadafuc? This game is still alive?
I felt like I have played this game a longggggg time ago o_O

hwzy123

Jan 7, 2022
How can I process to good ending pls? When I finished all the expedition someone has sent me a message says that I had passed the test, but it doesn’t show the second part of the text, maybe a bug I think. I could probably missed the important information and I’m stuck over 100 days.

cjalex111

Mar 21, 2019
Can someone give me the walkthrough for the Grocery store expedition? Whenever I try and do it, the pages come up blank

hwzy123

Jan 7, 2022
Can someone give me the walkthrough for the Grocery store expedition? Whenever I try and do it, the pages come up blank
When you open the map at selecting item for expedition you can see the grocery store with a under construction sign, I think it means that you can go there now but the content has not implemented yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: cjalex111

cjalex111

Mar 21, 2019
When you open the map at selecting item for expedition you can see the grocery store with a under construction sign, I think it means that you can go there now but the content has not implemented yet.
The grocery store doesn't have a construction sign for me. It shows a empty box like the other expeditions that could be completed

hwzy123

Jan 7, 2022
The grocery store doesn't have a construction sign for me. It shows a empty box like the other expeditions that could be completed
I mean at map you can see the sign, same like military base. You can go there but nothing happens.

HeartRisen

Apr 4, 2019
How do you progress through Grocery Store and Military Base Expedition?
The description is blank so I don't know what item to bring.

Edit: Tries every item on grocery store, nothing work. Scratch that on the go-to list.
Edit 2: Nothing work on Military base too.

Last edited:
Reactions: cjalex111

cjalex111

Mar 21, 2019
How do you progress through Grocery Store and Military Base Expedition?
The description is blank so I don't know what item to bring.

Edit: Tries every item on grocery store, nothing work. Scratch that on the go-to list.
Edit 2: Nothing work on Military base too.
Those two locations don't have a quest therefore you can send the girls there but nothing will happen

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes