Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Shouldn't there be NTR tag it looks like the girls have sex with someone else in the preview

RSVSPAIN

Jul 5, 2018
If you see error 0xc000007b, it specifically addresses missing or corrupted runtimes.
Try to reinstall them (and I mean all of them: both x64 and x86) using the latest versions downloaded from here:
(C++ runtimes)
(DirectX runtimes)
I still can't play and I installed all the things D:

jaseena

Nov 13, 2018
Okay what the hell is, is this english, what does it even say?

UNO LINE?
TWAIN?
TRESSA?
Those are the female characters' names. Uno Twain and Tressa. You go through each line once, then you unlock 4p and 6p afterwards.

RandomLurker20

Jun 5, 2020
View attachment 3677342

Okay what the hell is, is this english, what does it even say?

UNO LINE?
TWAIN?
TRESSA?
Possible typos on the names, or a strange pun going on, but it's the "World Line" or timeline where the respective line's girl is the main one, i.e. the Uno line is the timeline where the MC is fucking Una, the Twain line stars Twain, and the Tressa line stars Tress.

Those are the female characters' names. Uno Twain and Tressa. You go through each line once, then you unlock 4p and 6p afterwards.
Speaking of, do you have to use the H cheat to unlock those?

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
i don't see 4P world line at all, how to access it?
Up at the top of the Title screen, where you can select from the girls, there's a thing about 'semi-stochastic blah blah' click that and you'll go to the 4p/6p thing. I'm not sure what the normal route is since I used H to unlock everything.

MORKS1212

May 16, 2021
Possible typos on the names, or a strange pun going on, but it's the "World Line" or timeline where the respective line's girl is the main one, i.e. the Uno line is the timeline where the MC is fucking Una, the Twain line stars Twain, and the Tressa line stars Tress.

Speaking of, do you have to use the H cheat to unlock those?
you just have to press H and it unlocks all :)

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes