zenkew

Mar 17, 2023
Shouldn't there be NTR tag it looks like the girls have sex with someone else in the preview
There is no NTR, the other 2 heroines will end up fucking with the 2 male classmates if you don't play their route. There's also 4P route where you fuck all 3 girls and 6P which is just a free for all orgy.

Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Did it just turn to horror after 6P? I didn't look at the screen because I felt something is wrong, with a jumpscare?
Not really much of a jumpscare, it's a bit of a stupid scenario actually. The story was that the group found a ghost at the school who was haunting them and the only way to stop the ghost was the POWER OF FRIENDSHIP.

And friendship is deepened if they all HAVE SEX WITH EACH OTHER.

So they defeat the ghost with the power of friendship and orgy, but since they're afraid the ghost will return every time it rains they gather in the classroom to swap girlfriends and have an orgy again.

That's literally the reason for the orgy story, lmao.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Not really much of a jumpscare, it's a bit of a stupid scenario actually. The story was that the group found a ghost at the school who was haunting them and the only way to stop the ghost was the POWER OF FRIENDSHIP.

So they defeat the ghost with the power of friendship and orgy, but since they're afraid the ghost will return every time it rains they gather in the classroom to swap girlfriends and have an orgy again.

sounds like someone is a fan of steven kings IT

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017

so what you're saying is that they engaged in sexorcism

sagesilli

Apr 24, 2018
After all the time I uselessly spent looking for it this game better have a way to unlock the special timelines other than pressing the H button.

tisbefake00

Feb 11, 2021
View attachment 3677342

Okay what the hell is, is this english, what does it even say?

UNO LINE?
TWAIN?
TRESSA?
It's the fan translator's localized version of their names. They are basically girls 1-3, it is in their names.
Girl 1: 一ヶ瀬貴子(いちがせ たかこ) Ichikaze Takako
Girl 2: 二ノ宮葵(にのみや あおい) Ninoyama Aoi
Girl 3: 三田村七海(みたむら ななみ) Mitamura Nanami

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
There is no NTR, the other 2 heroines will end up fucking with the 2 male classmates if you don't play their route. There's also 4P route where you fuck all 3 girls and 6P which is just a free for all orgy.
Tell me about the 4P route. Is this basically that you pick a girl's route, the other 2 get fucked by the others, and at the end you fuck the 3 of them alone?
So in this 4P route it's not like you get them all, just that your gf let you fuck the other 2 once?

Dickard

May 27, 2018
What am I actually supposed to do? Can't get past the first scene. Apparently I unlocked something by going through all of the fat kid's examine text but that didn't seem to do anything.
Edit: I had to click the character, the one thing I hadn't clicked.

Last edited:

sagesilli

Apr 24, 2018
What am I actually supposed to do? Can't get past the first scene. Apparently I unlocked something by going through all of the fat kid's examine text but that didn't seem to do anything.
Most of the time you need to exhaust all the dialog options and actions to progress.

Reactions: Firehole

Blackdevil163609

May 8, 2021
I still can't play and I installed all the things D:
note = [i had the same problem and this fixes it ]
dev also told about this problem in the game readme file and the answer from the dev is this

Q. The game does not start, crashes on start, or shows black screen.
A. There is a possibility that there is missing runtime packages. In that case, you need to install the following:
DirectX End-User Runtimes
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package
Visual C++ Redistributable Package for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4
Visual C++ Redistributable Package for Visual Studio 2013
Visual C++ Redistributable Package for Visual Studio 2015
For Windows 7 and 8, you will also need to install latest Windows Updates before installation.

Check the links below:

Dec 5, 2019
So, I just completed Una route. Then I closed the game cuz I had to do something, but when I opened the game again, all my progress reset.

Do all progress reset everytime you close the game? Is there no save button, or autosave?

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes