Elmenano

May 19, 2020
Hello I have one big problem the game start and open the window for close the window of the game and I can't start the game

JohnRustles

Jul 18, 2017
6th month because it takes 6 months to get through this garbage. Such a waste of time.
"One hour left of class..."
"I'm no longer surprised by a little thunder..."
"So much water..."

This is the most annoying game I have ever encountered.

Reactions: Xhak

StealthNeko

Dec 19, 2017
If you see error 0xc000007b, it specifically addresses missing or corrupted runtimes.
Try to reinstall them (and I mean all of them: both x64 and x86) using the latest versions downloaded from here:
(C++ runtimes)
(DirectX runtimes)
Tried all of this and am still getting that same error

Reactions: bruhda nuts

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
What fucking orgy I did all 3 of the girls.. there was no option for an orgy at all.
after playing all 3 girls (or just pressing H) go to the top of the screen in the menu and see a new tab there. Click that and you can see the 4p harem and the 6p orgy.

Reactions: malaac2025

Dazo23

May 19, 2019
Did all the repair and installs for relevant stuff and I am still getting the damn error, any help pls?

Reactions: Fra_
May 5, 2019
Not really much of a jumpscare, it's a bit of a stupid scenario actually. The story was that the group found a ghost at the school who was haunting them and the only way to stop the ghost was the POWER OF FRIENDSHIP.

And friendship is deepened if they all HAVE SEX WITH EACH OTHER.

So they defeat the ghost with the power of friendship and orgy, but since they're afraid the ghost will return every time it rains they gather in the classroom to swap girlfriends and have an orgy again.

That's literally the reason for the orgy story, lmao.
Really? I heard a very loud thunder and the screen went blacken a bit, I'm not sure if some kind of ghost face appear

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes