wildfire42

Jan 7, 2023
That was a fun little puzzle to figure out, though mildly frustrating in parts. I like the art a lot. I laughed at the justification for the orgy, as someone else suggested I'm reminded of Stephen King's IT :rolleyes:.

The trick for me to complete Twain was to A) cum on her from behind in the classroom (but do it early, or first? or maybe it was a coincidence and I unlocked something else) and B) be sure to use the leftmost tree at her hideout, which is off-screen. The trick to starting Tress is that, after talking to everyone, you don't text her, you wait for her to text you. Because that's how she rolls.

Or, uh, just hit the H key, that works too.

Reactions: You

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
It's the fan translator's localized version of their names. They are basically girls 1-3, it is in their names.
Girl 1: 一ヶ瀬貴子(いちがせ たかこ) Ichikaze Takako
Girl 2: 二ノ宮葵(にのみや あおい) Ninoyama Aoi
Girl 3: 三田村七海(みたむら ななみ) Mitamura Nanami
To add to this. The translator also localized the names for the creator's other work. The reason given at the time was that the names didn't fit the textboxes when written in romanji, so the translator localized the names instead. I'm guessing the same was done for this game.

Alexsis987

Mar 4, 2018
Shouldn't there be NTR tag it looks like the girls have sex with someone else in the preview
There's basically 3 different scenarios. For various reasons you get with each of the girls and then there are scenes were some other guys get with the 2 girls you're not currently with. Its not really NTR so much as the timeline changes and you're playing voyeur on another couple

Reactions: Mivaza

saitemaru

Jul 23, 2017
damn, we're eating real good these last few days with touching yumi, akanemachi and this
more dot pixel games please, thank you

Reactions: Ahsl

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Horrible pixel game as the damn text is pixels! Stress on the damn eyes trying to read total shit fonts! Who the HELL thought it would be a good idea to make fonts nearly unreadable?

1. Game play text is slow
2. Fonts are hard to read
3. Awful quality even for pixel game
4. Animation is super slow and clumsy controls
5. No damn audio! Going to show crappy graphics put some damn audio into the action at least
6. Unlock game with H did nothing the controls are such garbage could only figure out one damn scene in each area and no 4p or anything else.

Not impressed by this game at all.

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes