good cat

Aug 17, 2017
1716985856786.png
first girl is the best girl, second girl feels like the victim in abuse relationship, and third girl looks like she ll be successful in life and sexual life.

boogster

Jan 5, 2019
It seems I already have programmed installed and when it went to reinstall/repair, the game couldn't open with the same dialogue of missing 100 program.

I am using Windows 11. This may be the problem?

same problem even after installing everything as advised
win 11 too

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
If you see error 0xc000007b, it specifically addresses missing or corrupted runtimes.
Try to reinstall them (and I mean all of them: both x64 and x86) using the latest versions downloaded from here:
(C++ runtimes)
(DirectX runtimes)
updated both runtimes to latest, but still get that error

edit: I downloaded this > and used the install all .bat and now the game works

Last edited:

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Wtf with the character names? Did the TL localized it for some reason?
I hope there's a plot reason other than just "haha funny english name pun"

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Translator here. People seem to be misunderstanding some things, so let me clarify them.

Firstly, the title of the game was deliberately changed to something other than the most likely official title, so as not to interfere with the developer when they decide to do the English localization. There is an intentional pun in there that some seem to have missed, as for men 6th month is just June, but for girls it also alludes to possible pregnancy, just google "6th month is" and see for yourself, since it indicates the month around which it becomes painfully obvious that the average girl is pregnant.
preg_m.png
So, no, I know how to translate it, and the title should not be "You and Me in June" in my opinion.

Secondly, please don't start getting all upset about how the names have been changed before you've even considered the challenges of unofficially translating pixel games with limited space for anything and having no PGM MV editor. The pixel boxes for things quickly make them either microscopic or completely unreadable if there are a lot of letters, so the names have to be as short as possible while still maintaining some semblance of the originals.
The names themselves are just charactonyms describing their worldline order, so I did the best I could within those constraints. For example, the original menu titles say: "一ヶ瀬の世界線/一ヶ瀬" or "Ichikase's World Line / Ichikase" in the highlighted/unhighlighted state, so I shortened them:
menu_comp.png

Thirdly. the choice for menu fonts was either blocky/pixelated/readable but totally unfitting for the atmosphere, blurry/readable that looks real bad in the game, or pixelated/slightly unreadable. So I choose the latter and there was literally only single compliant that only came here.

The main dialogue lines that aren't actually pictures also get longer with original romaji, and it was difficult overall to keep everything within one or two lines before everything got cropped. Though I have to admit that I tended to go for fun when choosing the short boys' names, since the gameplay isn't that much, and just going with the nice art wasn't obviously enough to keep me motivated (remember, I don't get paid for this in any way, it can even be called self-paying since I waste shitton of my private time, and the only feedback I get is reactions [if ever], since nobody ever proofreads other people's translations, it seems, and only pops up to pointlessly criticize things.) And since I don't usually see any proofreaders within 100 miles range you get what you get with the text, given that English is not my first language.

About errors: the PGM MV games are all dependedent on way too many runtimes, so you need to install them all for such games to work. There was a post about this before. And here's also my in one place. If some of them mentions repair during installation just cancel those.

good cat

Aug 17, 2017
Translator here. People seem to be misunderstanding some things, so let me clarify them.

Firstly, the title of the game was deliberately changed to something other than the most likely official title, so as not to interfere with the developer when they decide to do the English localization. There is an intentional pun in there that some seem to have missed, as for men 6th month is just June, but for girls it also alludes to possible pregnancy, just google "6th month is" and see for yourself, since it indicates the month around which it becomes painfully obvious that the average girl is pregnant.
View attachment 3685143
So, no, I know how to translate it, and the title should not be "You and Me in June" in my opinion.

Secondly, please don't start getting all upset about how the names have been changed before you've even considered the challenges of unofficially translating pixel games with limited space for anything and having no PGM MV editor. The pixel boxes for things quickly make them either microscopic or completely unreadable if there are a lot of letters, so the names have to be as short as possible while still maintaining some semblance of the originals.
The names themselves are just charactonyms describing their worldline order, so I did the best I could within those constraints. For example, the original menu titles say: "一ヶ瀬の世界線/一ヶ瀬" or "Ichikase's World Line / Ichikase" in the highlighted/unhighlighted state, so I shortened them:
View attachment 3685144

Thirdly. the choice for menu fonts was either blocky/pixelated/readable but totally unfitting for the atmosphere, blurry/readable that looks real bad in the game, or pixelated/slightly unreadable. So I choose the latter and there was literally only single compliant that only came here.

The main dialogue lines that aren't actually pictures also get longer with original romaji, and it was difficult overall to keep everything within one or two lines before everything got cropped. Though I have to admit that I tended to go for fun when choosing the short boys' names, since the gameplay isn't that much, and just going with the nice art wasn't obviously enough to keep me motivated (remember, I don't get paid for this in any way, it can even be called self-paying since I waste shitton of my private time, and the only feedback I get is reactions [if ever], since nobody ever proofreads other people's translations, it seems, and only pops up to pointlessly criticize things.) And since I don't usually see any proofreaders within 100 miles range you get what you get with the text, given that English is not my first language.

About errors: the PGM MV games are all dependedent on way too many runtimes, so you need to install them all for such games to work. There was a post about this before. And here's also my collection of common runtimes in one place. If some of them mentions repair during installation just cancel those.
dont worry bro, i enjoy your translation more than reading people's complains about a fan translate game.
altho It also takes me a good minute to realize that is not minecraft rune but blocky text.

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
It also takes me a good minute to realize that is not minecraft rune but blocky text.
It was readable enough for me. But I don't mind if someone with an actual typesetting skill offers some better font ideas in PM (with font names and examples of edited sprites to see how the result would look).

cireng123098

Aug 11, 2021
If you see error 0xc000007b, it specifically addresses missing or corrupted runtimes.
Try to reinstall them (and I mean all of them: both x64 and x86) using the latest versions downloaded from here:
(C++ runtimes)
(DirectX runtimes)
man i already what you reccomend but it didn't work for me. is there any solution??

cdvz23

Jul 12, 2021
man i already what you reccomend but it didn't work for me. is there any solution??
Try these just to be sure:

Also this one:

And check if you have .NET Framework 3.5 installed, you never know:

a) Press “Windows Logo” + “R” keys on the keyboard.

b) Type “appwiz.cpl” in the “Run” command box and press “ENTER”.

c) In the “Programs and Features” window, click on the link “Turn Windows features on or off”.

d) Check if the “.NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)” option is available in it.

e) If yes, then enable it and then click on “OK”.

Quaffle

Mar 2, 2024
(C++ runtimes)
(DirectX runtimes)
it didn work for me

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes