XXXXDIOXXX

Jun 8, 2024
note = [i had the same problem and this fixes it ]
dev also told about this problem in the game readme file and the answer from the dev is this

Q. The game does not start, crashes on start, or shows black screen.
A. There is a possibility that there is missing runtime packages. In that case, you need to install the following:
DirectX End-User Runtimes
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package
Visual C++ Redistributable Package for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4
Visual C++ Redistributable Package for Visual Studio 2013
Visual C++ Redistributable Package for Visual Studio 2015
For Windows 7 and 8, you will also need to install latest Windows Updates before installation.

Check the links below:

thank you

Reactions: Blackdevil163609

ShadowEdge

Jan 15, 2018
Is there a legit way to unlock the 4p and 6p?
I've unlocked all the regular scenes, unlocked the variation world line tab, but the play button for the 4p and 6p is still locked.

Nghĩa

Aug 25, 2017
I'm fine with westernize girls name but can translator be at least consistent. The first girl Takako is the same Takako in Koguma 1st Yukiya Onsen game. Should her name be Mia in this game as well?

plucha

Jun 22, 2021
its amazing how this game have a very good art but an awful UI/UX and control, its almost like two different dev

inck43

Mar 9, 2023
hit H on your keyboard
go to the title screen (top bar)
move the mouse up slowly
click the deviant world line
move back to the top bar
Thank you so much, I played all 3 girls' routes but still had no clue how to reach 4P 6P until your reply.

Blimblamboop

Jun 2, 2024
Is there a legit way to unlock the 4p and 6p?
I've unlocked all the regular scenes, unlocked the variation world line tab, but the play button for the 4p and 6p is still locked.
I read in one of the japanese reviews of the game dlsite page that going through the Jack and Daniel parts in each route unlocks those routes. It didn't work out for me though

CadaverCorps

Aug 19, 2023
i some how unlocked jack on una's line and daniel on tressa's line but i can't figure out how to get the rest. and NO i don't want to just unlock everything with H.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Actually no, because the MC got no gf? so it's just like an orgy party.
It is, the girl who is on the main screen when entering the orgy is counted as your girlfriend but it's swinging as it's all agreed.
However I just notice the last names are all the same from the translated version of the Onsen game. So head-canon to me thinks they are all the daughters of the girls from that game... and based on how I played it they are all half-sisters.

huydan123

Aug 15, 2022
is this game have tragedy? I mean, I started reading like for 6 years and this type of art make me give me ptsd

Nghĩa

Aug 25, 2017
However I just notice the last names are all the same from the translated version of the Onsen game. So head-canon to me thinks they are all the daughters of the girls from that game... and based on how I played it they are all half-sisters.
The first girl in this game Takako Ichigase(Uno Hill) and Takako Tanaka(Mia Hill) from the Onsen game are literally the same person. Confirmed by the dev themselves.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
The first girl in this game Takako Ichigase(Uno Hill) and Takako Tanaka(Mia Hill) from the Onsen game are literally the same person. Confirmed by the dev themselves.
Err... did the husband take her name then? I think this reveal makes the game worse.

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes