AR21

Mar 19, 2017
Seeing old RPGM version games bums me out. Is there a way to convert them?

M3M0R1

Oct 19, 2017
Gonna have to wait until someone actually finishes the game if you want a save file, kagura does this thing with certain games where they change all the filenames from japanese to english, so trying to load a japanese save file wont work.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
waiting so long for this game and it turned out to be hyper tedious. the story is uninteresting and without a guide in hand you can spend dozens of minutes looking for where the hell to go.
The dialogues cannot be skipped, so if you want to go back to choose another dialog option, think twice, you will be a LONG time until the damn dialogues are exhausted.

to think that I made an ilo asking them to translate this. how disappointing. I hope the H esenas are desentes at least.

Oct 17, 2017
waiting so long for this game and it turned out to be hyper tedious. the story is uninteresting and without a guide in hand you can spend dozens of minutes looking for where the hell to go.
The dialogues cannot be skipped, so if you want to go back to choose another dialog option, think twice, you will be a LONG time until the damn dialogues are exhausted.

to think that I made an ilo asking them to translate this. how disappointing. I hope the H esenas are desentes at least.
dont know about skipping since im going to play right now but about where to go/what to do they added a pdf walkthrough in game files . its english btw not jap

Reactions: kcj300

J I N X

Jun 24, 2018
i think based on dlsite comment, ntr is fully avoidable.. it happen only if you lose fight(?). so cheat away if you dont like ntr xDD

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
I did a bit of digging through reviews. From what I understand,
  • Some heroines are not virgins if that a deal breaker for people
  • Distribution between vanilla/NTR scenes is about 90/10
  • The NTR scenes seem to be more game over rape scenes from specific bosses and choices than an outright route or end
  • It's avoidable and basically has to be avoided to progress since they're more or less just game over sequences
  • All of a heroine's scenes will be unlocked after clearing all of some kind of events which I assume are quests
Also some complaints about the game being kind of tedious and vague with no quick travel and the MC isn't a Dragon Quest style self insert protagonist.

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes