Alakdar

Nov 18, 2019
I looked at the gallery, it looks like NTR scenes is contained there only in losing to the bosses (there are about 80 scenes in the game in total). One scene for each heroine can hardly be called NTR. But for me this is not NTR, but ordinary rape. So average NTR enjoyer can safely pass by this game.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Is it censored or nah? It's a Kagura release so I figured it wouldn't be, but post says otherwise.

OtherKing45

Apr 7, 2020
I played the game when it was still in Japanese. There a few NTR scenes, you have to purposely choose dumb options at critical moments or lose to boss fights during those moments. They only happen during a girls route and end game, so they are completely optional (assuming you don't lose). There's a couple unavoidable rape scenes, cause they happen in flashbacks. There are special monsters on each stage that make you hallucinate and those can also give some rape scenes. If you want to get the perfect end and get all the unlockable outfits the game takes a while to finish.

Reactions: Mikadesu!

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Haven't played yet, but judging from the dlsite description you can't consider this thing as lacking content, something I've read here once or twice.

Most games, if they throw out their numbers on dlsite, have like +/-20 Base CG, 30 if you're lucky. I find that entirely lacking, but it seems that's something the market will bear.

You have some exceptions that seem to break the mold, offering many more base CG's at relatively the same prices, but they're few and far between.
Actually, you could thus say this game has a relative crap ton of content for a relative low price, as it's not really 3 times as expensive as many games with only 20 CG (and yes, I know we're all cheaters as our price here is 0).

Reactions: sonhot

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
based on description i think its male protag. also from dlsite some of the tags are corruption,NTR,romance. (i think ntr is for netorase in this one but not quite sure)
I very much doubt it's netorase. From the description the guy has to befriend the women and there's romance. Which is then interrupted by rape(violation on dlsite), corruption and humiliation. My bet is 100% on netorare.

Gonna play this so much tomorrow.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
wish people would stop using this garbage engine where you can't use mouse.
Well, it is kinda dumb that they were still releasing their game using VX Ace in 2019, but ya know ... you stick to what you know right? (and to what you've got the licence)

MV was out already, but if you don't know it nor want to buy the license and you feel you can accomplish what you want with the tools you already got ... I'd say to you 'it ain't happening any time soon'. :p

Though to be fair, you see the newer RPGM versions more and more lately (which is good, the JS plugin approach allows me to easily patch the 'right click to hide textbox' feature into the game each time they neglect to put it in).

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
Well, it is kinda dumb that they were still releasing their game using VX Ace in 2019, but ya know ... you stick to what you know right? (and to what you've got the licence)

MV was out already, but if you don't know it nor want to buy the license and you feel you can accomplish what you want with the tools you already got ... I'd say to you 'it ain't happening any time soon'. :p

Though to be fair, you see the newer RPGM versions more and more lately (which is good, the JS plugin approach allows me to easily patch the 'right click to hide textbox' feature into the game each time they neglect to put it in).
i mean its unplayable. not being able to use mouse is almost unplayable alone but these games are usually super barebones too because they often don't edit dash speed / always run skip ability etc. just a complete waste of time (literally you waste so much more time to get through the game than you would with any other engine lmao) just not worth playing at all

• Haha
Reactions: bazelgeuse

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
i mean its unplayable. not being able to use mouse is almost unplayable alone but these games are usually super barebones too because they often don't edit dash speed / always run skip ability etc. just a complete waste of time (literally you waste so much more time to get through the game than you would with any other engine lmao) just not worth playing at all
Ain't got nothing to do with the engine then, but with the dude making the game. They can set movement speed as high as they want for example, I don't care about mouse at all, don't see the point, but that's not impossible to offer with RPGM either.

Also ... let's say the majority of Ero RPG's utilize RPGM, so it's a necessary evil.
It makes it easy to make games too, incl. yes, those cookie cutter, bog standard games with stock RPGM assets. You don't really wanna play those for the game portion, if you get my drift here.
Many artists ain't game makers and can't hide that fact either.

Translation-wise it's quite the same. RPGM has some popular tooling to do translations, incl. MTL. So it's one of the most often seen engines for translations, both good & bad.

Though this game's garnered a lot of attention, lots of sales on dlsite compared to the norm, got selected for an official localization. So it sure won't be the the bottom scraper of the bunch, gameplay wise. Otherwise I doubt it'd get so much attention.

If you're just against literally anything made in RPGM, well ... then you ain't gonna have much left to choose from.
Still ... it's all about how much time & effort any ol' creator wants to put into their game (on top of the smutty visuals that is).

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
Ain't got nothing to do with the engine then, but with the dude making the game. They can set movement speed as high as they want for example, I don't care about mouse at all, don't see the point, but that's not impossible to offer with RPGM either.

Also ... let's say the majority of Ero RPG's utilize RPGM, so it's a necessary evil.
It makes it easy to make games too, incl. yes, those cookie cutter, bog standard games with stock RPGM assets. You don't really wanna play those for the game portion, if you get my drift here.
Many artists ain't game makers and can't hide that fact either.

Translation-wise it's quite the same. RPGM has some popular tooling to do translations, incl. MTL. So it's one of the most often seen engines for translations, both good & bad.

Though this game's garnered a lot of attention, lots of sales on dlsite compared to the norm, got selected for an official localization. So it sure won't be the the bottom scraper of the bunch, gameplay wise. Otherwise I doubt it'd get so much attention.

If you're just against literally anything made in RPGM, well ... then you ain't gonna have much left to choose from.
Still ... it's all about how much time & effort any ol' creator wants to put into their game (on top of the smutty visuals that is).
RPG Maker MV games are fine lol and I mean I have played 100s of untranslated shitty RPG games but its just not worth it anymore and translating MV isn't any harder and you get to use cheat plugin which allows you to edit in any items change any variables no clip change dash speed all whenever you want. just can't stand wasting hours and hours of time for literally no reason anymore. Also the only reason this game has any sort of traction at all is cause of kagura games. this game sucks

Reactions: MeltyQuest
2.40 star(s) 9 Votes