sarad13

Jan 28, 2018
Ok lets see:
You have the goddess help you on exploring the ruin, she then help you connect again with your old man, the old man then build a house for her.
You do NOTHING but she thanks you for helping her alot + give her a place to stay, she lets you have sex with her. Ok WTF???

• Haha
Reactions: octav3k and sonhot

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I was sort of takin aback when seeing a Kagura game that was censored since I thought that every Kagura game was translated to English and uncensored. Is this game just one of those rare cases that wont be uncensored by them at all or are they planning on patching it later?

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
About to buy this on Steam and see censored tag . this mean the game is censored but can be remove with patch or still censored even with patch apply ? anyone can confirm which is it ?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
How to piss off and annoy two fan groups....

Slap a genre on your game last minute in a stupid way just to include it so you can get more people playing.... which then also pisses of the main audience for the majority of content.

context: throwing in NTR on loss on certain bosses. Pisses off the ntr haters, and the ntr lovers, cause there is technically forced NTR(on loss isn't technically optional just fyi), and a lack of NTR respectively. So neither group is satisfied.

Or at least reading the comments about ntr so far have lead me to that conclusion since no one seems to be happy on either side of the niche. Is a shame too, the art does look nice, but I guess only a small few that are in the middle of the two groups will get to fully enjoy it.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
How to piss off and annoy two fan groups....

Slap a genre on your game last minute in a stupid way just to include it so you can get more people playing.... which then also pisses of the main audience for the majority of content.

context: throwing in NTR on loss on certain bosses. Pisses off the ntr haters, and the ntr lovers, cause there is technically forced NTR(on loss isn't technically optional just fyi), and a lack of NTR respectively. So neither group is satisfied.
If the comments are correct then I agree (See we can be civil us NTR and non-NTR guys).

Wladi142

May 21, 2018
Wow sadly im extremly disapointed with this game, the first two "scenes i got were
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and i lost interest in the game.
The scenes itself where bad, to say it mildly.
The only good thing so far are the chara drawings, but thats by far not enough to enjoy it.

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes