Benderunit22

Aug 8, 2018
That is, I personally like the game a lot, the type of characters and the models, we do not necessarily have to like all of us only girls who look like they came out of a victoria secret catalog.
Sorry, I don't know how to write English very well.
Keep going with the game, it's promising.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Version 0.1 coming out next week for my Patreons.
I changed a lot of details following the remarks.
I understand that people are waiting to see the next version before making further comments.
There was a thread a couple of weeks ago with fan art, there were a lot of mums in it, they were really gorgeous, they were from India, and Africa, as well as the usual bunch of Caucasians, but they all looked surprisingly fresh and new, maybe you can find something there.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
the gameplay was...annoying to say the least, why is the appartment on the 7th floor and why is there no quickbutton to go back there, why is the only way to advance time only a skip to night when walking to school and back will move her to a different location and thus i assume advance time in another way but not to night? same 3 events every day without changing except for weekends when its 2 extra ones, i played about 6 days untill i gave up

Reactions: Seawulf00

tabuto

Sep 8, 2017
very nice. my feeback:
  • your girls looks great, i like bbw and unsual looking girls, they have character not the same old thing, you know!!
  • get rid of the elevator animation
  • direct move to home or my room
  • to much "time skipping" necessary, but thats due to fact that you dont have much content yet
  • give the player an info when no more content is available
  • rollback is cant handle stepwise elevator animation

Last edited:

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Are there anything to do yet in the game (I've met up with louise in the basement) anything else ?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What?
What happened to the other game?
I hope they don't make this one too short and end it too.
And I also hope it gets a better ending.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
There was a thread a couple of weeks ago with fan art, there were a lot of mums in it, they were really gorgeous, they were from India, and Africa, as well as the usual bunch of Caucasians, but they all looked surprisingly fresh and new, maybe you can find something there.
Do you have a link? I can't find it via search.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
CHAIXAS-GAMES makes some decent games, but please do not do what they do and become very predictable in the game. Also do not release short updates with no change log.

Best of luck on your game

Reactions: buxoi1983

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Which Char is Louise? Ive already met a girl at the park and did the scene in the basement, ive now got a 2nd whisky bottle but ive no idea where to go or what to do next...

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Feels like there is 10 minutes worth of content but you need to play it for 1-2 hrs to get to it.
(a lot of skipping due to lack of content)

The quality of the renders are mediocre, the NPCs faces are not very cute or sexy.
I don't mind that the NPCs are not clones from all other games, on the contrary, but the face of the woman on the top floor looks like a man. And the mother of the student you work with on a project looks like a severely botched up face surgery.
There's not many faces I would deem fapworthy in this game.

There are also some logic missing. (say what?!?) While you can have sex with your stepsister in the room next to your sleeping father and stepmother, you can't have spy on your sleeping stepmother while her daugther is watching tv in the next room.

After having sex in the basement once, I thought she said to come back any night with alcohol. After checking the refridgerator several times for alcohol with no luck, once I found alcohol she was not in the basement (night) and I could not go to bed because the game told me I had something to do. The lackluster hint system said "Join Louise".
I didn't bother after this and quit the game.

I'd make a better hint system, it should say the location you're supposed join someone.
It would be nice if you could do something in the bedrooms of stepmother and stepsister at night.
It would be nice if the classes was a bit different, now they the same every day.
Most importantly it would be nice to have som choices.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 05/01/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "7 islands domain" version "0.3".
Note: Follow the directions in note.txt for installation.
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "7 islands domain" versione "0.3".
Nota: Seguire le indicazione in note.txt per l'installazione.
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

########################################################

Update 21/11/2020
Yesterday's version of the translation was a temporary version and not the final one. It should now be fine.
La versione di ieri della traduzione era una versione temporanea e non quella definitiva. Ora dovrebbe essere a posto.

Update 20/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "7 islands domain" version "0.2".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "7 islands domain" versione "0.2".

Here is the Italian translation of "7 islands domain" version "0.1".

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "7 islands domain" versione "0.1".

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
According to unren there are quite a few scenes but playing the game there is only Louise.

I've had day after day of go to school, skip to night, go home and sleep and that's it. There is the Louise event on weekend but I can't talk to anyone else.

Unren says librarian has scenes yet I go there and it just says I don't need her for anything.

This is why some people hate sandbox games. I've been at the school/sleep thing for about 20 minutes and i'm bored. There is no story there are no events just school to see him daydream about his teacher then skip the day and sleep.

It's one thing to have unique and interesting character models but getting to them isn't fun. There is nothing enjoyable about repetition.

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes