PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Ok, no idea about what to do or where to go, and navigation is scrambled, if clicking in agent's door says "I'm n ot belong here"... and magically MC is in electronic store. Somebody else got that?
Door to fix is in basement.
wheres the champaine?
Find it in computer.
i did not win the 150 brb
In weekend morning MC talk with Katie, it start Payton's event wich you need pf these 150.

NatashaZ_M24

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2020
NatashaZ_M24 As the game is fast approaching the cabalistic version 1.0, it begs the question: how much more of your wonderful creation do we have left to look forward to? Will it wrap up at 1.0?
From the beginning I planned to do all the floors, with a few places in town.
A sequel will be planned with the most loved characters, and a new story, but not in the immediate future.
For the moment the game is still going on for many more updates.
It's very long. The coding goes very fast with renpy, but the images under Daz take a long time.
I also have a real job, so I can't go faster for the moment.

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
My big hope is that the the story will progress with some of the women changing their appearances. I know I said this before but it would be awesome if one of the skinny women decide to get upgrades like the hotter bustier women. Or for the mom to get in really good shape like a bikini competitor or something like that. I love the art style in this game. Would be so cool to see the characters gain or lose weight. Get in shape. Get plastic surgery. Maybe even flawed plastic surgery that isn’t perfect and then try to seduce the player.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
1. go to the laptop to find out wear to get champagne
2.wake up in the morning and meet Katie
3. keep waking up till Katie shows up
4. go to café (next to movie theater in the evening)
5. go to bed and then when you wake up you meet Katie
6. buy champagne (not on Sunday!!!)
7. go to floor 8 apartment b in the evening
I appreciate the tips, but in my bedroom the laptop doesnt do anything, there is nothing to select or see next to the cinema in the evening. :( Maybe there is a step before this that i have missed or dont know about.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Good game with huge amount of characters and a MC who isnt some beta and actually is attractive which really makes it more immersive that he gets as much action as he does lol. Honestly very little to complain about and i dont even mind the sandbox elements all that much but there is some things i would suggest to make the game a better experience for me personally and some will be arguably be nitpicky as they are not essential but more QOL based.

- A Gallery. Not all scenes are repeatable so saves must be used to see them again, most to be fare are though. Never the less without it certain characters get one scene and you cant see them in the story again unless saved such as for example only really GILF based character which is the landlord building owner.
- I gave up on the hint system completely realising sleeping, the elevator or school triggered everything so grinded a rinse/repeat approach. I would maybe work on making it better or even better offer a walkthrough in game.
- too many clicks. Why so many places with 2 doors to access the girls? Why no straight to bedroom from map icon?
- would like an update with less new girls and instead new events for barely featured old ones. The first girls we get are the tenth floor easy lay and the drunk in the basement... theyre never seen since. I would like more an Aya or Natasha esc approach where theyre not overtly featured but pop up again every now and again to add more scenes for those who really like those girls. Especially the younger cast as Khloe i thought would be a main story element but she also barely features but some who like the Librarian are accessed only at night one day a week really need something a bit less cumbersome to enjoy for fans of them IMO.

Oh and there is too many bugs. Clicking the agency when closed teleports you to the electronics shop (you can highlight both doors on that screen with Agency door still there but hidden) and had to reload the event with fixing basement door after clicking it didnt progress the story but instead teleported me to a screen where im moaning i dont have enough to buy champagne on the computer in my room and would continue to do so before i reloaded and it worked as intended).

Like i said most of them outside of the bugs thing is more personal preference and QOL based. As were adding so many new girls maybe some more kinks can be explored too? An busty teen character (there are no teenagers in the game, they all look 20 plus. Youngest looking arguably is the older sister lol) or a pregnant hottie (which would go well with the theme of majority of the game which is THICC and MILF). Oh and more threesomes please - the one in the bathroom is prob hottest scene in the game but its the only one in one where your sister is getting you to bang her friends and bragging she is too, your cheating on room mates vs trying to get both in on the action and literal mother and daughter combos are there too (but i can understand avoiding those given Patreon reasons). Still as its a step family theme maybe more step family like an Aunt and Cousin.

Good game, keep up the good work.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

jaivax

Feb 13, 2020
It's not that complicated - wake up, go to school, listen to what the teacher says, go home. All the events will trigger in this way or you'll read the instructions of where to go.
lol, i did that for a month and nothing triggered.

Reactions: tyuiasdf

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
lol, i did that for a month and nothing triggered.
All events starts automaticly. Usually in school - hall/class or in house - front door/elevator/apartment. Louise is every weekend in basemnet and few girls are in school bathroom. Thats all

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Well, for what its worth, ive restarted the game again and got to the same point I got last time. I cannot seem to trigger the champagne event.

I'll keep trying to get further, but thought id share my save with you, if you want to take a look to help OR for those too lazy to play the game properly.. lol

Reactions: Kopplaypes

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Well, for what its worth, ive restarted the game again and got to the same point I got last time. I cannot seem to trigger the champagne event.

I'll keep trying to get further, but thought id share my save with you, if you want to take a look to help OR for those too lazy to play the game properly.. lol
I try your save. You have long way to champagne event.
You miss some previouse content. You have uncomplete Abigale event. Visit her at night.

Can anyone add changelog for v0.7?
Myabe it can help someone like walkthrough.

Last edited:

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I try your save. You have long way to champagne event.
You miss some previouse content. You have uncomplete Abigale event. Visit her at night.
Cheers, but actually I had already done that in a past save, but including this event, and the appartment decorating I am not sure how to progress after this point.
Can anyone add changelog for v0.7?
Myabe it can help someone like walkthrough.
Personally, I dont need a walkthrough per say, just a tip on what triggers the Champ event would help a lot. Spent 3 hours going round in circles and thought id just ask here as have tried a lot...

I had the "dad" dialogue too, confessessing they will give it anothe try ect... check my save file in the post above again.

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Cheers, but actually I had already done that in a past save, but including this event, and the appartment decorating I am not sure how to progress after this point.
You need to meet her roommate and after that make event for her. There must be scooter infort her house.
Than if you want sen me your last save.
Personally, I dont need a walkthrough per say, just a tip on what triggers the Champ event would help a lot. Spent 3 hours going round in circles and thought id just ask here as have tried a lot...

I had the "dad" dialogue too, confessessing they will give it anothe try ect... check my save file in the post above again.
I understaand, but for me is realy hard remember what was in previousse update.
Chanlog for this game is like point of story and it could suffer for reminders.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
You need to meet her roommate and after that make event for her. There must be scooter infort her house.
Than if you want sen me your last save.

I understaand, but for me is realy hard remember what was in previousse update.
Chanlog for this game is like point of story and it could suffer for reminders.
Cheers, yes here is my last save if it helps. (It probably helps others here too). Ive done the scene with the flatmate ect.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I think I have had a breakthrough, but not sure how exactly. As I now have a USB Stick, so hopefully I can progress now. Strange.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I seem to have made some progress now, I dont know what the trigger is or was that has allowed me to move on, but I can see a lot more scenes now, but there are huge navigation bugs that may have caused my issue in my original save.

Ive not yet got to the champaigne scene, but things are on the up. Thanks. I guess my only fix was to start over...

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Well I finally got to the Champagne scene and concluded the game update.

There really must of been a bug preventing me from continuing at some point, as ive done it all in a few mins really so something must of been broken.

Cheers anyway.

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes