Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
it takes sometime lol, yeah i do agree the hints can be a lil more obvious, but i do finish the update anyways though, reading helps too ;)
No matter what I do the "hint" says, "Nothing special to do."

There's not much more that reading can help.

Reactions: goner5

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
No matter what I do the "hint" says, "Nothing special to do."

There's not much more that reading can help.
Usually you need only go to school on lessons and to home. Better si go through building than directly to city. Some girls stops you on hall, some in elevator or school hall and sometimes teachers ask you for something.
Game is soo linear and you need complete events exactly order

Reactions: fanboi and DD69-1

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Was disappointed by Payton. I thought that it was going to be a change from the pattern of meeting a girl and then sleeping with her right away. If she was shy then there was the chance that there could be a bit of corruption story to her.

I said this before but it would be great to have a character who has to work a bit to get with the player. The character clearly has a type and it would be cool to see a woman change to fit that type in order to seduce the player.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
How in the fuck are people progressing in this without a walkthrough or hints or anything? It's almost like m24metro doesn't want people to see the content their making.
Its actually really simple - i figured out the triggers were almost always either (a) go to school or (b) go home and to the elevator. Very little need for a walkthrough though the above gets a bit tedious as its a bit rinse/repeat over and over till something triggers.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Its actually really simple - i figured out the triggers were almost always either (a) go to school or (b) go home and to the elevator. Very little need for a walkthrough though the above gets a bit tedious as its a bit rinse/repeat over and over till something triggers.
This isn’t true. There are a lot of triggers that involve going to a specific unlabelled apartment. Usually it is in dialogue but sometimes not. A woman might say come see me at apartment 6 and if you miss that line there is no hint or label on the door until she becomes someone you can visit all the time. The developer should add the label above the door when the player first meets her.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Usually you need only go to school on lessons and to home. Better si go through building than directly to city. Some girls stops you on hall, some in elevator or school hall and sometimes teachers ask you for something.
Game is soo linear and you need complete events exactly order
I guess I'll try starting a new save then because I do that and I haven't had any characters stop me in quite some time.

martin222

Apr 15, 2018
I have to say , that this update have a lot of content.... Im pretty amazed with rebecca , joy ,shay and alexa.....love the models.totally in love . keep going , Im a fan of this game.

Reactions: Do(M)onique

goner5

Jan 28, 2019
I still can't trigger v.7. I've been going to school and back home for quite some time now, maybe 2 months. I'm ready to throw in the towel!

JAPEKPEK

Sep 1, 2021
View attachment 762803

Overview:
You’ve just moved into 7 Island domain. You will come across much temptation. There are all those girls and professors at your new university. There are also all those girls who live in your building. And finally, there are those who live with you.
Will you be able to satisfy all of them?​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-13
Release Date: 2021-08-03
Developer: m24metro -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Thanks - ZAIKO - for the files
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 755952 View attachment 755949 View attachment 756218 View attachment 756219 View attachment 756217 View attachment 818475 View attachment 755947 View attachment 755950
Help me in elevator how to find lift use

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes