PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Need help to fix door
Fix door:click on door, than go to caregirl. She send you to next girl and she give you screwdriver. After that you can fix door.
How to find champagne bottle
Find it on MC's laptop. But you have only 100 bucks. Than wait to weekend morning and talk with sis in hall. She talk you about Payton and after yours date she give you rest money.

Reactions: qq22

JAPEKPEK

Sep 1, 2021
An
Fix door:click on door, than go to caregirl. She send you to next girl and she give you screwdriver. After that you can fix door.

Find it on MC's laptop. But you have only 100 bucks. Than wait to weekend morning and talk with sis in hall. She talk you about Payton and after yours date she give you rest money.
[/QUOTEAnd??

JAPEKPEK

Sep 1, 2021
Sh

She give me money

JAPEKPEK

Sep 1, 2021

And i have a 50 bucks and no responding in laptop i click no open

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes