PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
after unlocking joy, what do you have to do? i'm stuck
Usually gou to school and home few days. Try go out through building not only to city.
Also you need to visit library, nurse and gym.
Game is strictly linear and the next event will start only after fulfilling the previous one and sometimes even in a few days.

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
For the "Fix Door" quest.
When "Nathalie" mentions 6th Floor she actually means 6B (basement) It seems as though the basement also has a 6B as well as the 6th Floor

After finishing the quest and having sex with "Nathalie" you have to go to the 6th Floor and into apartment 6B. funnily enough "Sarah" will be there instead of the basement. Took me too damn long to figure this out. :FacePalm:

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
For the "Fix Door" quest.
When "Nathalie" mentions 6th Floor she actually means 6B (basement) It seems as though the basement also has a 6B as well as the 6th Floor

After finishing the quest and having sex with "Nathalie" you have to go to the 6th Floor and into apartment 6B. funnily enough "Sarah" will be there instead of the basement. Took me too damn long to figure this out. :FacePalm:
But it is mentioned in your conservation with Nathalie, she say something like "cellar for 6th floor flet" and where is celler?
I can say I had same problem becouse "cellar" is new word for me.

nightshade14

Mar 22, 2021
after abigail, what should i do? don't know how to catch dad cheat or anything that i have to do

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Whar Toni find champagne
On computer, after that you need wait on moment when Katie talk to you about Payton (if I remember correctly its on saturday morning). After date with her Katie give you money to champagne. Than you can buy it in liqere shop.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
How in the fuck are people progressing in this without a walkthrough or hints or anything? It's almost like m24metro doesn't want people to see the content their making.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
How in the fuck are people progressing in this without a walkthrough or hints or anything? It's almost like m24metro doesn't want people to see the content their making.
it takes sometime lol, yeah i do agree the hints can be a lil more obvious, but i do finish the update anyways though, reading helps too ;)

Reactions: PhineasFlynn
3.00 star(s) 30 Votes