Nappi

Aug 5, 2021
I'm stuck here, I can't get out of the apartment to take the stairs, I'm supposed to check if the elevator still works ....

any help / solution pls ????
1635111758557.png

• Haha
Reactions: DD69-1 and blast1n

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
i like the art in the game so im not going anywhere but the story is so basic, and i dont mean not creative basic, all encounter basically go like this, "hello MC, lets fuck" they fuck.

also in terms of flow its seems terrible. just look at this last update, you trigger an event that only will trigger on Tuesday and completes on wednesday, after the event is completed you have to do something next week but have literally nothing to do in between other then rewatch scenes. you see this a lot in grindy game where you are supposed to use the time grind but a game like this, why, whats to gain. to add insult to injury its there is about 2 line in that interaction and then you trigger a completely unrelated event. i have no clue why any dev would do this.

but i will give this flow issue the benefit of the doubt im playing update to update and started on the initial release maybe it works better for a new player and it potentially can always get better.

Reactions: jimbo_1234

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
I completed 0.9 version; it's very easy.. just go to school & skylar should greet you.. new content starts there
just read what the characters tell you & follow that..
Yeeeh... no. I went to school every day for 3 weeks and nothing happened. I would love to follow the characters' instructions, but there are no any!

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Yeeeh... no. I went to school every day for 3 weeks and nothing happened. I would love to follow the characters' instructions, but there are no any!
well then obviously you have content from 0.8 pending.. because that's the first scene of 0.9 :cautious:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Good update and was surprised to see headmistress make another appearance. Outside Joy and Katie barely anyone ever gets a second look in this game but shes been a solid consistent character in the narrative so must be a firm fave with the dev. I most like to stick my dick in crazy though so Laurence being back was a delight, ive no idea how things are gonna end up for the father but i dont think they will be happy endings thats for sure lol.

Im now wondering if the girl on the eights floor is someone weve seen before or another new character? Weve not seen or heard much of the couple of girls introduced at the music agent so kinda expecting to see more from that side of things too in the near future.

JessyJessy

Sep 7, 2021
Well, V0.9 seemed quite short but it's fine, the only one thing that bother me, there is barely no seduction, It's like hello my name is John, alrights lets fuck, I know it's a game but.... c'mon

Reactions: jimbo_1234

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
Hi every one This is "7 islands domain v0,9 Turkish fan translate"
" Selam gençler , Oyunun bağzı yerlerinde Çeviri kaynaklı ufak tefek hatalar var fakat oynamaya engel değil İyi oyunlar. "
Download link => v0.9

zii1

Jun 20, 2019
I feel like I'm my save has triggers out of order, does anyone know if I'm right and if so what to do?

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes