john1230

Oct 6, 2020
The comments on the new game are not really enthusiastic.
I stop the development under Unity to make a new project with Daz and Renpy.

View attachment 1725434
Don't take the comments about "Naughty Friends & Family" to heart, the ones that says it's unplayable are probably using underpowered hardware (like using integrated Intel HD graphics) that are struggling to render the graphics properly.

Just make the game however you like and take feedback under advice.

I would like to ask that if you use 3D environment for your games, interactive objects should line up with what you see on screen. Like in the hall way of the house where the bathroom is next to Kate's bedroom. With the default viewing angle Kate's door is not clickable as it's off centred, you have to click right a bit to the door frame where the wall is before you can use it.

It's a minor gripe that can be fixed by turning the camera angle, but when you're trying to navigate your way around it gets annoying to have to turn the viewing angle every time.

I wish you all the best with your game.

• Angry
Reactions: Fayne2x
Mar 17, 2019
Don't take the comments about "Naughty Friends & Family" to heart, the ones that says it's unplayable are probably using underpowered hardware (like using integrated Intel HD graphics) that are struggling to render the graphics properly.

Just make the game however you like and take feedback under advice.

I would like to ask that if you use 3D environment for your games, interactive objects should line up with what you see on screen. Like in the hall way of the house where the bathroom is next to Kate's bedroom. With the default viewing angle Kate's door is not clickable as it's off centred, you have to click right a bit to the door frame where the wall is before you can use it.

It's a minor gripe that can be fixed by turning the camera angle, but when you're trying to navigate your way around it gets annoying to have to turn the viewing angle every time.

I wish you all the best with your game.
ren'py is better than unity!

Reactions: Fayne2x

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
sluty town needs a new thread, also, has anyone on patreon pointed out he spelled the title to his game wrong?

chocolaid

Jun 6, 2020
sluty town needs a new thread, also, has anyone on patreon pointed out he spelled the title to his game wrong?
ye, im surprised this one doesnt have its own thread but chaixas' new game has one even though the game isnt playable

maybe Sluty is the name of the town and its not misspelled

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes