JohnCazzo

Dec 14, 2020
Ciao a tutti,
Ho lavorato con Chaixas sulla codifica. Abbiamo anche lavorato insieme su alcuni personaggi sotto Daz l'anno scorso. Ma volevo fare un gioco io stesso con personaggi meno paffuti. Ecco perché ci sono somiglianze.
[/CITAZIONE]

Hai fatto un ottimo lavoro, hai reso le ragazze più sexy. bravissimo

JohnCazzo

Dec 14, 2020
Bravo il creatore di questo gioco, originale, completo in poco meno di un anno, molto contento e non vedo l'ora di giocare a sluty town 2

tastypudding

Jun 27, 2018
Joy has got to be one of the hottest milfs ive seen in games like these. Hopefully the dev will add proper animations for her in new games.

Reactions: fanboi

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
I have the elevator problem in the game
but i can't get any further
I get the following message
(I need to see if the lift is working.)
But I can't get there!

does anyone know how i can get there

I've read walkthroughs but couldn't find anything

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I have the elevator problem in the game
but i can't get any further
I get the following message
(I need to see if the lift is working.)
But I can't get there!

does anyone know how i can get there

I've read walkthroughs but couldn't find anything
Try use lift, after that visit Nathaile in 0B

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
my thoughts on the sequel so far (ill put it here since the sequel doesnt have its own page at the time of writing this),

i didnt care about the MC in the first one, and i dont really care about this one either, but one of my issues with the first MC is he was just a walking penis to have sex, its too early to say anything about the MC in the sequel (looks like it will be the same). the dev could have easily brought over the first MC but it makes sense they didnt since he is using two existing characters but starting a story from the beginning (MC still has to work is way up to having sex with them), but thats kinda pointless too since the character havent seemed to grow in anyway since the first one (joy seems a bit more free) so they dont feel like existing characters. honestly it feels like this could have just been a new game with the same models, wouldnt be the only dev to do that.

i dont really care about the characters at the moment but i am intrigued by the greater story something the first one lacked, hopefully the dev follows through.

My biggest hope for this one is the dev improve hints and progression, the first one had the user repeating the same thing every day until you get the correct date at the correct time, when you have no clue what that time is.

i wish the dev luck

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes