• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ303351_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Time is the Middle Ages. You become a notorious inquisitor and hunt down the witch. First of all, witch hunting. Let's take a suspicious woman down and catch it. Once you've caught it, it's time to start from here, confine the witch and train as much as you like.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-01-26
Release Date: 2021-01-25
Developer: Metamorphose
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:

Installation:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

RJ303351_img_smp1.jpg RJ303351_img_smp2.jpg RJ303351_img_smp3.jpg RJ303351_img_smp4.jpg RJ303351_img_smp5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
the auto translate can barely catch up and misses a lot of dialogue especially in combat.

i've played for 15min and i still feel like im not sure what im doing. too bad :/
i wish i could speed it up to make it keep up but i guess its internet speed, idk :unsure::cool:

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
lol, i just try mtl this game yesterday but someone really fast :love:
lol thx, i got lots of games on my computer already, that i kinda really wanna translate so yeah, im going as fast as i can hahaha :D:D:devilish::cool::cool:;);)

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
games fine. It's kinda a simplified slay the spire type thing. not the roguelike part but the card battle. The combat is quite slow paced though. I'd rather just wait for someone to be gracious enough to upload save so I can see how the H content is.

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
Please... if you use MTL at least translate it properly, Even you can barely read it... don't use on-screen translation things like that... it's slow and really ruin the game. YOU CAN'T READ WITH MTL BUT NOW HAVE TO WAIT FOR IT TO TRANSLATE... AND STILL CAN'T READ IT.... Why would you even translate it...

Jedi ShadowFang

Mar 21, 2018
even if it wasnt even translated, as long as you have a basic idea of card battle style games, playing this one shouldnt be too hard. took me about 2 minutes to figure out how to battle, took me another 3 maybe to figure out how to use the cards to get items. really wasnt that hard.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Okay I understand how to play for the most part but I can not figure out why randomly an H attack will just not hit, is there like a chance to miss or something only for H attacks?

Jedi ShadowFang

Mar 21, 2018
Okay I understand how to play for the most part but I can not figure out why randomly an H attack will just not hit, is there like a chance to miss or something only for H attacks?
basically from what i can tell yeah, theres a chance she just "blocks" them with no warning

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes