• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bloodzy

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2019
1044169_banner.png

Overview:
You play the role of a 27-year-old man recently hired at a new school after two years without working as a teacher, due to being fired at your old school, why? You were acting like a pervert in front of the girls.
Although you tried to deny it, it is a fact that you are a pervert without a cure! The objective of the game is to increase the love and confidence of the girls of the new school, it will depend on your actions and decisions.​

Thread Updated: 2021-03-29
Release Date: 2021-03-29
Developer: bLDStudio - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
OLD SAVES MAY NOT WORK
MAC VERSION IS NOT TESTED

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac:
- - -

screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0014.png 1044171_ivy.png 1044172_ruby_lesson.png 1044174_ruby.png 1044175_scarlett.png 1044176_yumiko_drink.png 1044177_yumiko_peep.png 1044170_evelyn_intro_02.png 1044168_anna_eve.png

Last edited by a moderator:

bloodzy

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2019
So to clarify something, you have "dominance" and "obedience" as stats, which is for what? How dominate you are towards them? How dominate they are towards you?
At this moment those stats have no influence, but they are there for future updates to be relevant.

Dominant: How dominant you are towards girls
Obedience: It would be like being submissive towards them

One of the tags is "female domination"

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
At this moment those stats have no influence, but they are there for future updates to be relevant.

Dominant: How dominant you are towards girls
Obedience: It would be like being submissive towards them

One of the tags is "female domination"
I'm aware, that's what I was checking for. I'll wait for there to be more content then for the things I like, but I like to know which stat means what so I know the correct one to raise

bloodzy

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2019
I'm aware, that's what I was checking for. I'll wait for there to be more content then for the things I like, but I like to know which stat means what so I know the correct one to raise
I understand, at this time they have no impact, but they will in the future, so for now you can increase any, it is only the prologue, it is more to give you an idea of what the game is.

Thanks for your messages and I hope you enjoy the game.

JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
Whoa, this game looks pretty interesting. I'll have to take a look at it when I have the chance. Thanks for uploading.

Reactions: bloodzy
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote