Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
As I said earlier, there will be side events, optional of course, where you can see the girls having sex with other males.
That's not the main story, they are side events, you can see them or not, is your choise.
Side event or not by the definition of this site this can/is considered NTR so you should put the tag in genre as future and optional to be on the safe side

• Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
I would like to add that the romantic interest is not only the official MC girlfriend or someone from the harem, but any girl with whom we MAY have sexual intercourse.
Which would certainly ruin the game for me personally. And it will be very sad considering these cute lolis and future incest (which I hope will not be with "Landlady" but with "roommates")

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Males are everywhere, they fuck too! If you have a girlfriend and she bang another man, that's NTR, if you're like a fuckbuddy, and your partner sleep with another, that's not NTR.
And based on that answer, I'll pass on this game. I understand your point but I am not interested in seeing other guys getting laid.
Good luck with your game.

Pale13

Apr 26, 2020
Theres loop happening in the game, the first time you met ruby at your house, the kissing scene keeps repeating and triggering and im stuck.

Reactions: bloodzy

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Will there be an android version as I'm having a bug with playing the game with JoiPlay
When Ruby comes to study it loops infinitely

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope that respond your doubt!
As I said earlier, there will be side events, optional of course, where you can see the girls having sex with other males.
That's not the main story, they are side events, you can see them or not, is your choise.
If you decide not to see them. Do they happen anyway or not at all?

At this moment those stats have no influence, but they are there for future updates to be relevant.

Dominant: How dominant you are towards girls
Obedience: It would be like being submissive towards them

One of the tags is "female domination"
Personally I'm not a fan of domination (neither male nor female, nor of dominating nor of being submissive). Is the game going to be focused on being dominant or dominated? or will domination be completely avoided?

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Waiting for ruby loop hotfix, Also, I think in the first day of school if you try to talk with the girls in the Noon it throw you to the menu

bloodzy

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2019
If you decide not to see them. Do they happen anyway or not at all?

Personally I'm not a fan of domination (neither male nor female, nor of dominating nor of being submissive). Is the game going to be focused on being dominant or dominated? or will domination be completely avoided?
They will happen anyway, still not sure when the "roommates" will show up whether or not they will have dominant or submissive path.

bloodzy

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2019
Will you be able to be submissive towards all the girls, or is each girl locked into a specific role?
Each girl have an specific type of "Personality or Role", for now, this release was more for you to see what's about the game and how mechanics works.

Reactions: Aseratrix

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Well, I said I would wait for other people to ask about these other men,
And with all due respect, developer, but I think most people here disagree with what you said,
"Males are everywhere, they fuck too! If you have a girlfriend and she bang another man, that's NTR, if you're like a fuckbuddy, and your partner sleep with another, that's not NTR."
Apparently my translator was not wrong, and I don't know how it is in your country, in your culture, but I think it will be NTR,
Or at least the MC will be a cuckold,
it will be preventable and everything,
But I think it's fair that you put this tag, be it NTR or cuckold.
Thus, would avoid these discussions.
Now I will give my personal opinion,

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, I said I would wait for other people to ask about these other men,
And with all due respect, developer, but I think most people here disagree with what you said,
"Males are everywhere, they fuck too! If you have a girlfriend and she bang another man, that's NTR, if you're like a fuckbuddy, and your partner sleep with another, that's not NTR."
Apparently my translator was not wrong, and I don't know how it is in your country, in your culture, but I think it will be NTR,
Or at least the MC will be a cuckold,
it will be preventable and everything,
But I think it's fair that you put this tag, be it NTR or cuckold.
Thus, would avoid these discussions.
Now I will give my personal opinion,
Personally, I'm also mostly out for those scenes (even if you don't see them). In fact I answered without having read beyond "They will happen anyway", I didn't need to continue to know that I was not going to play.

In my case, I also don't like domination, but I no longer need to know if the game is centered on it.

In any case, the game is bloodzy's, and I'm not going to tell him what to do or not to do with his game. However, I think that decision can put many potential players back. But I could also be wrong.

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Theres loop happening in the game, the first time you met ruby at your house, the kissing scene keeps repeating and triggering and im stuck.
Will there be an android version as I'm having a bug with playing the game with JoiPlay
When Ruby comes to study it loops infinitely
Still waiting on patch
Please fix the ruby at your home loop
Waiting for ruby loop hotfix, Also, I think in the first day of school if you try to talk with the girls in the Noon it throw you to the menu
You can kiss Ruby 10 times to trigger the next Ruby scene and get out of the loop, even though it forces you to take the Ruby's path

APSabot

Apr 27, 2020
seems like a decent enough game. 2 points that you should address at this early stage when it's easy.
1. if a "choice" has only one option remove it, its annoying
2. try to reduce the number of required clicks as much as possible especially in the beginning if there's literally no other options don't make me waste time "advancing time"
3. The game hangs badly whenever the CG is changing not sure if this is related to ever using the "skip" feature but its painful to wait a full minute to see a single line of text. and no, its not maxing out my hardware.

other than that, good job so far.

Reactions: \EGOIST and bloodzy
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote