bloodzy

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2019
As someone who was going to avoid this game, I'm now somewhat confused.

Your previous posts seemed to be saying that there were going to be sharing/NTR/whatever scenes that were full stop going to happen, and at most the player could just choose to not view them.

This post seems to indicate scenes involving other guys only happen if the player chooses not to pursue a relationship with a female character. This would be decidedly different than the first scenario, and if it is the case you should probably be pretty clear about it and lead with it when asked about the subject, rather than saying it's a side-event or doesn't have to be viewed.

The first may or may not be NTR, depending on the exact definition applied (Even VNDB changed their definition recently, and different sites often have different definitions) and how it's actually executed in-game, but it would absolutely be something some people wouldn't enjoy. The second definitely wouldn't be NTR and would be a lot less objectionable (I.E., probably not an issue at all) for most of those who dislike sharing/NTR/etc.
As said at the beginning, those scenes are going to be side events, it is not the main plot, but you have to trigger them, making some decisions, anyway I think this is clear now
I hope you enjoy the game if you decide to play.

• Angry
Reactions: Semantics

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
How do you advance with Ruby? I could only see her in the swimming pool but now i get a message that the pool is not available until next patch but i still have the quest to advance with ruby to get to ivy...

Reactions: bloodzy

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Is this the highest you can go for this update? It says there are no more pool events and I don't know how to give lessons to Ruby after the 1st one.

View attachment 1029139
The pool is only available at noon and lessons with ruby can be given until late at noon at your place on Thursdays. If my memory doesn't fail
After a while it says "This is the end of the events on the pool, wait for mode updates!" even though the quest "Visit the pool and talk to Ivy" is still active. This quest disappear after 3 Ruby lessons (which is weird because it was a quest for Ivy), and Ivy visits your home with Ruby.

There is also another bug with Ruby, if you refuse to kiss her then this event will repeat every day at the same time until you continue her storyline.

bloodzy

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2019
After a while it says "This is the end of the events on the pool, wait for mode updates!" even though the quest "Visit the pool and talk to Ivy" is still active. This quest disappear after 3 Ruby lessons (which is weird because it was a quest for Ivy), and Ivy visits your home with Ruby.

There is also another bug with Ruby, if you refuse to kiss her then this event will repeat every day at the same time until you continue her storyline.
You're right, that event will continue until you follow her story, that's because I forgot to put a variable, I'll patch it now and upload it here, about the event with Ivy in the pool, I'm still not sure where you get stuck, but if you complete the first lesson with ruby then you go to the pool and that event will fire on its own so I think maybe there is something wrong with the hint.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
am I missing something? the only quest at the start of the game is to find evelynn at the park but despite trying to enter the park the correct days and time, it keeps telling me "nothing to do here"

bloodzy

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2019
am I missing something? the only quest at the start of the game is to find evelynn at the park but despite trying to enter the park the correct days and time, it keeps telling me "nothing to do here"
Maybe you're missing something...

For all those who got missing events or bad tips on the game, here you have a patch with all settled correctly, hope this time don't have any bug, even if you have, please report.

MAC users put in I.E: "\Users\Apple\Desktop\Games\LewdTeacher.app\Contents\Resources\autorun\" -- Replace
WIN users put in I.E: "C:\Game\LewedTeacher-0.2-pc\" -- Replace.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
There is a bug in the game. You can see Evelyn in the park 4 days a week and in the evening. But during the conversation, she says "let's meet again at the same time wednesday evening". But it takes 1 week to trigger a meeting again. If you saw Evelyn on Friday evening, you should go on Friday evening. (sorry for my bad english)

Reactions: blackmasha

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Maybe you're missing something...

For all those who got missing events or bad tips on the game, here you have a patch with all settled correctly, hope this time don't have any bug, even if you have, please report.

: Put in I.E: "\Users\Apple\Desktop\Games\LewdTeacher.app\Contents\Resources\autorun\game" -- Replace
: Put in I.E: "C:\Game\LewedTeacher-0.2-pc\game" -- Replace.

Thanks in advance.
someone below us explained that there is a bug, a user named Byczer.

I will try this patch of yours, if it doesn't work then I can probably get around this with that user advice. thanks for the files I will try it.

edit:

this patch just breaks the game, I get many errors even starting from new game, and if I "ignore them" I just get stuck because it places me wherever I am and there are no option to progress the game, nothing to click on.

bloodzy

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2019
someone below us explained that there is a bug, a user named Byczer.

I will try this patch of yours, if it doesn't work then I can probably get around this with that user advice. thanks for the files I will try it.

edit:

this patch just breaks the game, I get many errors even starting from new game, and if I "ignore them" I just get stuck because it places me wherever I am and there are no option to progress the game, nothing to click on.
I forgot upload the images, you can try again with this patch.

Reactions: blackmasha

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Will only some girls have a dom or sub route? I kissed 2 times on the Ruby dom route and switched to the sub route?

bloodzy

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2019
Will only some girls have a dom or sub route? I kissed 2 times on the Ruby dom route and switched to the sub route?
All students will have different routes.
Sub or dom are they towards you, not you towards them

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote