BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
All students will have different routes.
Sub or dom are they towards you, not you towards them
Well, I think it's definitely going to be impossible for me to like the game. I'm not a fan of domination (neither male nor female) so I don't think I really like either route. This added to the possibility of revenge scenes of the girls that you ignore...

I repeat my thanks for the game, but I think from now on I will proceed to ignore it.

Reactions: bloodzy

bloodzy

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2019
I’m seeing a situation not very favorable to the developer,
from what I read here, many are not liking the direction of the game,
although it is still very early, I haven't played it yet, so I can't judge anything, but reading what people have written here, I believe I won't like it.
And looking at the patreon, only two supporters, but as I said, it is too early to say anything.
But one thing I can say, if that’s what the developer planned for the game, and he’s happy that way, that’s what matters.
If there will be more supporters in the future, only time will tell,
but if you want to make a living from it, you may need to review some things that are not pleasing.
But as I said, what matters is that the developer be happy doing what he likes, whether he likes other people or not.
Anyway, good luck with the game, I'll take another look at the comments in the future, to see how the game is going.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Love you all, and I read your comments.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3Beta APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: bloodzy

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
I get this for Ivy's quest line
1613963300224.png
But when going to the pool
1613963430312.png
Is there something to do or should I wait for the next update ?

EDIT : well some days passed and it's good now, don't know if it's a specific day or because I progressed with the nurse

Also, overriding a save or loading it both pop up the quit screen

Last edited:

chadrea

Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 1048282
View attachment 1048284

EDIT : well some days passed and it's good now, don't know if it's a specific day or because I progressed with the nurse

This happened to me, but I had to finish the Scarlett path stuff first, and then hit the pool and it worked.

bloodzy

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2019
View attachment 1048282
View attachment 1048284

Pool events are available on the second time of the day.
Yes I noticed that screen, but don't worry, if you press "Yes" it won't take you out of the game, it's just a bad image.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I was in the dom path too until I talked to her at school before that and got switched to neutral. Is it still dom when at the end?
Yeap. I did all the missions in the game. This is the only mission left and it was not triggered in any way.

bloodzy

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2019
Does that mean there are scenes for her in this update on another path?
She has events on sub and dom path, I don't get why you can't trigger them :/
Have you tried again ? The game still don't have lot of content, so is easy to play from the beginning

bloodzy

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2019
Yeap. I did all the missions in the game. This is the only mission left and it was not triggered in any way.
I just checked the code and it should work correctly that event, maybe you can try to play it again from the beginning and see if this time if the events are activated, you can leave me comments here...

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
She has events on sub and dom path, I don't get why you can't trigger them :/
Have you tried again ? The game still don't have lot of content, so is easy to play from the beginning
I replayed and changed my choices but the end is the same" the event is in the next update" and her in neutral path

bloodzy

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2019
Looks like it but how did you kept it dom?
It is a game based on choices, each choice gives a different attribute, maybe you should change some choices and see how to take her to be submissive or dominant, remember, the "dominant" or "submissive" status is her, not you, if at the end of the game you arrive with the same points she will stay neutral.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote