BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I am totally confused by all the comments. Really.

Like, it's contradiction on top of contradiction.
First of all, I'm not going to go into the definition of NTR for this site, I think everyone who is active here knows what it means.
So what I would like to say is: Dev says it is a side event, however it is reported that the girls "adored" the old teacher and that they talk about their sex experiences with the old teacher and that this is important for the story.

Now entering the field of the NTR itself and on the "rights" of the DEV.
The game belongs to DEV and I think he should do what he wants, if he wants to put NTR go ahead, want to play a gay game, go ahead, want to make the MC become a pokemon, go ahead. It's his job and he uses it as he wants, no one discusses it.
What is discussed is what can we expect from the game, will there be NTR? will there be harem? will this be preventable? or are they just skippable? will it happen even if you don't see it? or can we kill the son of a bitch before he gets close to touching our girls? This is to know if we are going to play or not, nobody likes an unexpected surprise visit, imagine the guy starts playing something that he is interested in and such (sometimes he even invests his dollars) and out of nowhere, BANG, a BBC fucking his girl and you just like the muggle looking there without being able to do anything (yes it is a game and such, but those who like the games usually immerse themselves in the plot). So that's why it's always good, the DEV make it very clear where things are going, it doesn't need the story spoiler, but tell us that it intends to add bizarre things that is always a public divider, example the NTR (some like it, others like it hate).

Now about the game and what I understood without having to play (research is life, DEVs should do this before writing anything and trying to visualize their audience).

Basically the game revolves around a school, where the old teacher fucked all the girls and they loved him for that, now you go to that school and try to pick up the old teacher's fucking bins. They will tell you the wonderful life they had before you arrived, how the old teacher's dick was big, thick, beautiful, wonderful, tasty ... and you as a son of a bitch who is going to get excited and fall in love for those sluts. I hope this is wrong, but that was the conclusion I drew from all the comments.

So good luck DEV, and when you think about creating another game that doesn't have that kind of storyline, I'll be ready to give it a chance, unfortunately this is not for me. And to make it clear, I don't expect all LI to be virgins, I just hope they're not all $ 1 bitches who drool over the first dick that appears in front of them (How am I going to corrupt someone who's already corrupted?).

Don't take my DEV comment badly (I use the google translator, and it may seem aggressive), and believe in what you're doing here, don't let yourself be shaken by criticisms, do what you intend, good luck and maybe someday I will play any of your games, but this is not for me.
well said!
also just because you don't see it doesn't mean it doesn't happen
so make the NTR avoidable not skippable...

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote