bloodzy

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2019
I replayed and changed my choices but the end is the same" the event is in the next update" and her in neutral path
"What a lovely name you have dear" +1 sub
If she sleep on the couch +1 sub
In the school when prompted, "Come to my place tonight"

There you have her on submissive path

Reactions: Thelonely6

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Mr. Developer, I have a question.

Do we have a chance to play as a "good teacher"? You know, without "abusing" the girls, without being a jerk, an asshole blah bla blah, being a good person to them and all that stuff. But being a good person without being a total submissive and girls treating us like trash. :p
Or will the game focus on corruption, domination and that sort of thing?

And if we can play as the "good teacher", will we also have good sex scenes in this path?

Thanks and sorry for bothering!

Reactions: bloodzy

bloodzy

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2019
I managed to get them all to sub except Ivy I believe that will be in a different update?
That's right, Ivy in this version can be neither submissive nor dominant, in the next updates you will be able to start choosing which path to take.
Mr. Developer, I have a question.

Do we have a chance to play as a "good teacher"? You know, without "abusing" the girls, without being a jerk, an asshole blah bla blah, being a good person to them and all that stuff. But being a good person without being a total submissive and girls treating us like trash. :p
Or will the game focus on corruption, domination and that sort of thing?

And if we can play as the "good teacher", will we also have good sex scenes in this path?

Thanks and sorry for bothering!
Of course, you have the normal(Neutral) path to play, as a good and romantic person, as for the scenes, they will take longer to arrive, since it is easier to corrupt than to make a person fall in love. (In my opinion.)

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
That's right, Ivy in this version can be neither submissive nor dominant, in the next updates you will be able to start choosing which path to take.

Of course, you have the normal(Neutral) path to play, as a good and romantic person, as for the scenes, they will take longer to arrive, since it is easier to corrupt than to make a person fall in love. (In my opinion.)
I agree. Romance paths/routes almost always take longer to develop, but I think that's normal. And I am willing to wait. Thanks for answering!

• Red Heart

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
With this path, can any kind of domination (male and female) be avoided? With a romantic path the game might interest me if domination is avoided entirely.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
That's right, gentlemen.
To get the normal (neutral) (romantic) path do you have to be jumping between submissive and dominant choices all the time? It isn't exactly the system that I like the most. Will you have to choose between dominant and submissive throughout the game? Or, at some point, does the appropriate path to the choices made begin?

Personally, I think a guide might be nice to help with the choices.

Reactions: Agent Abide

bloodzy

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2019
To get the normal (neutral) (romantic) path do you have to be jumping between submissive and dominant choices all the time? It isn't exactly the system that I like the most. Will you have to choose between dominant and submissive throughout the game? Or, at some point, does the appropriate path to the choices made begin?

Personally, I think a guide might be nice to help with the choices.
For now you have to do that, but the game is still in development, in the next updates the choices will be clearer to know which one to choose.

Reactions: BlasKyau

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have to ask what engine is this using? I think the Koikatsu engine blows it away. Whenever there is an open mouth scene it just looks so wrong in this engine. It just seems something off with the 3D engine used for the game.. Really not a fan and curious because I will most likely avoid any games using it.. It is too bad the girls would be ultra cute if it was using one of the other 3D Engines.

bloodzy

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2019
I have to ask what engine is this using? I think the Koikatsu engine blows it away. Whenever there is an open mouth scene it just looks so wrong in this engine. It just seems something off with the 3D engine used for the game.. Really not a fan and curious because I will most likely avoid any games using it.. It is too bad the girls would be ultra cute if it was using one of the other 3D Engines.
We use koikatsu.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
We use koikatsu.
Than is it the model of the girls? I have not seen so much light reflection in Kokatsu games like this one has. It's all overly pronounced like shining a spotlight directly on them parts of the body. This maybe also why the colors are so pronounced that it almost looks like she has a rash on the back of her thighs on the one picture for example. It's way over pronounced on shades of colors that it looks unnatural.

bloodzy

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2019
Than is it the model of the girls? I have not seen so much light reflection in Kokatsu games like this one has. It's all overly pronounced like shining a spotlight directly on them parts of the body. This maybe also why the colors are so pronounced that it almost looks like she has a rash on the back of her thighs on the one picture for example. It's way over pronounced on shades of colors that it looks unnatural.
Some images have too much reflection, but some models are made this way on purpose, we will improve it for the next updates.

Reactions: molitar

TheLegend1337

Aug 8, 2017
So theres apparently a ntr route (the old teacher guy i think?)... but its optional (thank god) however does choosing the non-ntr route mean the girls still had sex with the dude only difference is that its not mentioned?

Edit: Nevermind, i found out that the girls fucking the old teacher guy did happen even though i chose non-ntr route

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
So theres apparently a ntr route (the old teacher guy i think?)... but its optional (thank god) however does choosing the non-ntr route mean the girls still had sex with the dude only difference is that its not mentioned?

Edit: Nevermind, i found out that the girls fucking the old teacher guy did happen even though i chose non-ntr route
If it happens whatever you do, I guess I'll quit the game. There is no possibility of avoiding it?

TheLegend1337

Aug 8, 2017
If it happens whatever you do, I guess I'll quit the game. There is no possibility of avoiding it?
Well yeah if you choose the ntr route you'll get scenes that are flashbacks of when the girls had sex with the old teacher whether the girls will have sex with the old teacher in the future or not is something i dont know. but so far its only flashbacks.

in the non ntr route the girls will mention the old teacher, and if i remember correctly they will tell the protagonist some short details about their sexual acts with the old teacher...(Also the Ivy chick keeps kinda obessing over the old teacher and keeps saying how good his dick was and shit which is a bit of a turn off...)

this is how it is so far... i dont mind a girl who has had sexual experiences before, but i dont want to hear about it in details... so in my opinion this game basically has an Ntr route or semi-ntr route. with no non ntr route... might just be me that are rather sensitive to ntr though...

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Well yeah if you choose the ntr route you'll get scenes that are flashbacks of when the girls had sex with the old teacher whether the girls will have sex with the old teacher in the future or not is something i dont know. but so far its only flashbacks.

in the non ntr route the girls will mention the old teacher, and if i remember correctly they will tell the protagonist some short details about their sexual acts with the old teacher...(Also the Ivy chick keeps kinda obessing over the old teacher and keeps saying how good his dick was and shit which is a bit of a turn off...)

this is how it is so far... i dont mind a girl who has had sexual experiences before, but i dont want to hear about it in details... so in my opinion this game basically has an Ntr route or semi-ntr route. with no non ntr route... might just be me that are rather sensitive to ntr though...
It's not that I care that LIs have had previous experiences, but it's not that I'm attracted to the idea that they tell you. It's actually something that I quite dislike.

I suppose I will try to see how the game develops, but if that happens often I don't think I will end up being interested.

bloodzy

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2019

It is part of the story, that's why they mention it, to understand the past of the school and the problems that the protagonist has to face.

As you said, if you choose the NTR route you will see the "Flashbacks" scenes, but that depends on your choices, if you choose the other route, you won't see those scenes but they will mention it, it's to let you know the reason why the old teacher was expelled.

It's not that I care that LIs have had previous experiences, but it's not that I'm attracted to the idea that they tell you. It's actually something that I quite dislike.

I suppose I will try to see how the game develops, but if that happens often I don't think I will end up being interested.
Regarding if it happens often or not, as I answered to the other guy, it depends on your choices, if you decide to go the NON-NTR route, they will only mention it 1 time and it is because you must know the past of the school to develop the plot, now if you decide the other route, obviously you will see it mentioned more often and you will see more scenes.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote