Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: bloodzy

bloodzy

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2019
seems like a decent enough game. 2 points that you should address at this early stage when it's easy.
1. if a "choice" has only one option remove it, its annoying
2. try to reduce the number of required clicks as much as possible especially in the beginning if there's literally no other options don't make me waste time "advancing time"
3. The game hangs badly whenever the CG is changing not sure if this is related to ever using the "skip" feature but its painful to wait a full minute to see a single line of text. and no, its not maxing out my hardware.

other than that, good job so far.
Thanks for your suggestion, I will try to improve that aspects on next update, now I only going to share a patch to fix Ruby's loop, and I'm reading on everything people say.

I can't make everyone happy, the game already has a goal, we can improve some things, but not change all to all tastes

Hope everybody understand! Stay safe :)

Reactions: V&M

bloodzy

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2019
So here you have a fix to Ruby's loop

Mediafire: -
Mega: -

Windows user put the patch inside [game] directory, replace.
Mac user extract to: "#\LewdTeacher.app\Contents\Resources\autorun\game"
"#" is the path to the game.

Sorry for the delay.!

Hope now works well.

Reactions: Kingvlad

bloodzy

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2019
seems like a decent enough game. 2 points that you should address at this early stage when it's easy.
1. if a "choice" has only one option remove it, its annoying
2. try to reduce the number of required clicks as much as possible especially in the beginning if there's literally no other options don't make me waste time "advancing time"
3. The game hangs badly whenever the CG is changing not sure if this is related to ever using the "skip" feature but its painful to wait a full minute to see a single line of text. and no, its not maxing out my hardware.

other than that, good job so far.
Thanks for your suggestion APSabot, I will try to improve that.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for your suggestion, I will try to improve that aspects on next update, now I only going to share a patch to fix Ruby's loop, and I'm reading on everything people say.

I can't make everyone happy, the game already has a goal, we can improve some things, but not change all to all tastes

Hope everybody understand! Stay safe :)
It's your game, I think you have to make the vision you have of it.

Personally, I'm not going to try it, since, for now, I don't think I could enjoy playing it. Also, I'm pretty sure I won't comment on this thread anymore.

I wish you luck with your game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: V&M and bloodzy

bloodzy

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2019
Well, I said I would wait for other people to ask about these other men,
And with all due respect, developer, but I think most people here disagree with what you said,
"Males are everywhere, they fuck too! If you have a girlfriend and she bang another man, that's NTR, if you're like a fuckbuddy, and your partner sleep with another, that's not NTR."
Apparently my translator was not wrong, and I don't know how it is in your country, in your culture, but I think it will be NTR,
Or at least the MC will be a cuckold,
it will be preventable and everything,
But I think it's fair that you put this tag, be it NTR or cuckold.
Thus, would avoid these discussions.
Now I will give my personal opinion,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for taking the time to write such an extensive and well explained review.

Returning to the topic, I think NTR tag goes when people have a "love" relationship, if there is no love, I don't think there is NTR, but I understand the point of view of many people who do not like to see the girls being fucked by other men.
Either way, I'm going to read about the NTR tag again to see if the game should have it.

The main thing in the game is about the teacher and how he develops his relationship with the students, if they have a love relationship those scenes will not be seen, but if he does not have them in his "harem", they become secondary and there you can trigger side events (Even to seen them, you must activate them first) where you can see these students "take revenge" because his teacher did not want them.
Finally, I am aware of all the comments, but as you and I said before, we cannot make everyone happy, I wish I could, but sadly I cannot.
I will continue to make the game as planned and hope that people playing it, have an enjoyable and fun experience.

Reactions: V&M

bloodzy

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2019
iM STUCK IN THE RUBY LOOP AS WELL

I've posted a patch few comments back, but you can download the new version.
Try it and tell me.
Thanks for playing the game.

beckytwom

Dec 1, 2019
For some reason I can't find Ruby anymore? I used to talk to her at the pool but she is nowhere to be found anymore.

bloodzy

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2019
For some reason I can't find Ruby anymore? I used to talk to her at the pool but she is nowhere to be found anymore.
You have a in-game walkthrough, check if you don't forget to do something else before talking to her again.

bloodzy

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2019
lt-2021-02-09-19-35-07.png lt-2021-02-09-19-44-26.png

New version has been released! If you want to play it you can download for free, if you want to support me you can check the new update over .

• 3 New events with Evelyn
  • 2 New events with Yumiko
  • 1 New event with Scarlett
  • 2 New character "Anna" and "Hana" we get to know her a little in this update.
  • 1 New location, not available at this moment.

• Bug fixes, spell check correction.
  • Updated points system, now we can activate events depending on how we behave with the girls.
  • Over 200+ Renders
  • 10+Animations (Lewd Scenes)
I'm working on the UI for the next update and more events with the girls.
If you're playing, report any bug here or become a patron and report on discord or my patreon page.

Have a nice evening.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Kingvlad and Cirelc

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write such an extensive and well explained review.

Returning to the topic, I think NTR tag goes when people have a "love" relationship, if there is no love, I don't think there is NTR, but I understand the point of view of many people who do not like to see the girls being fucked by other men.
Either way, I'm going to read about the NTR tag again to see if the game should have it.

The main thing in the game is about the teacher and how he develops his relationship with the students, if they have a love relationship those scenes will not be seen, but if he does not have them in his "harem", they become secondary and there you can trigger side events (Even to seen them, you must activate them first) where you can see these students "take revenge" because his teacher did not want them.
Finally, I am aware of all the comments, but as you and I said before, we cannot make everyone happy, I wish I could, but sadly I cannot.
I will continue to make the game as planned and hope that people playing it, have an enjoyable and fun experience.
As someone who was going to avoid this game, I'm now somewhat confused.

Your previous posts seemed to be saying that there were going to be sharing/NTR/whatever scenes that were full stop going to happen, and at most the player could just choose to not view them.

This post seems to indicate scenes involving other guys only happen if the player chooses not to pursue a relationship with a female character. This would be decidedly different than the first scenario, and if it is the case you should probably be pretty clear about it and lead with it when asked about the subject, rather than saying it's a side-event or doesn't have to be viewed.

The first may or may not be NTR, depending on the exact definition applied (Even VNDB changed their definition recently, and different sites often have different definitions) and how it's actually executed in-game, but it would absolutely be something some people wouldn't enjoy. The second definitely wouldn't be NTR and would be a lot less objectionable (I.E., probably not an issue at all) for most of those who dislike sharing/NTR/etc.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is this the highest you can go for this update? It says there are no more pool events and I don't know how to give lessons to Ruby after the 1st one.

Lewd Teacher (Quests).png

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote