HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Some of the girls look younger than they are ... That's why there is a DILF label.
I'd say you the DILF tag is wrong because it is the male counterpart for the MILF tag so the MC is a bit too young for that tag.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope that respond your doubt!
I can tell already tell you that a player who doesn't like NTR will not like scenes like that even if you don't consider them NTR yourself, in most cases someone who doesn't like NTR doesn't want to see any other male than the MC fuck.

bloodzy

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2019
Always nice when a game doesn't try and make it look like other males don't exist in the world. And with the reassurance that there won't be any true NTR, I say thumbs up.
Males are everywhere, they fuck too! If you have a girlfriend and she bang another man, that's NTR, if you're like a fuckbuddy, and your partner sleep with another, that's not NTR.

bloodzy

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2019
I'd say you the DILF tag is wrong because it is the male counterpart for the MILF tag so the MC is a bit too young for that tag.

I can tell already tell you that a player who doesn't like NTR will not like scenes like that even if you don't consider them NTR yourself, in most cases someone who doesn't like NTR doesn't want to see any other male than the MC fuck.
That's why I said "Side events." Not on the main plot. You can avoid them simple by not trigger them

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Males are everywhere, they fuck too! If you have a girlfriend and she bang another man, that's NTR, if you're like a fuckbuddy, and your partner sleep with another, that's not NTR.
The translator doesn't think it helped here, and I believe he changed the yes to the no and vice versa.
But I'm not even going to go into details and keep asking, I'm going to accompany people to ask to get my answer,
since what the translator translated didn't motivate me much.
Anyway, good luck.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bloodzy

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I'm not opposed to other guys having sex, but I'm a bit confused by this.
Does this mean that some of the girls that we have sex with are also having sex with other guys?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bloodzy and V&M

bloodzy

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2019
I'm not opposed to other guys having sex, but I'm a bit confused by this.
Does this mean that some of the girls that we have sex with are also having sex with other guys?
As I said earlier, there will be side events, optional of course, where you can see the girls having sex with other males.
That's not the main story, they are side events, you can see them or not, is your choise.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
As I said earlier, there will be side events, optional of course, where you can see the girls having sex with other males.
That's not the main story, they are side events, you can see them or not, is your choise.
Side event or not by the definition of this site this can/is considered NTR so you should put the tag in genre as future and optional to be on the safe side

• Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

zephrates

May 12, 2017
I'm not familiar with this "Sephiroph" others have referenced, but to me, the MC looks like a wannabe gangster. I would have a very hard time taking him seriously, much less immersing myself in a game "as" him.

Reactions: bloodzy
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote