73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

kamina

Jun 6, 2017
About Aastaroth character heads, does anyone else have this problem and know's how to fix it?

Untitled.png
The face never matches the body/skin color.

SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020
About Aastaroth character heads, does anyone else have this problem and know's how to fix it?

View attachment 772003
which character are u using? I have the same problem as well, but the neck seam only appears when the girl's face turn blushed.\
Also you can try WP's neck seam fix mod, I think somebody posted it a few pages ago. (I've tried but it didn't work on mine)

Last edited:
Reactions: ai9999 and kamina

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
kamina that means no support for 4k or LRE skins, its normal.

StaN1slav don't waste your time there are better version of here around, 2 if i remember, go foward with the pages and you will find em, one comes from [73] and it looks more washed, the other one looks more realistic but not ugly as the one your looking at.

StaN1slav

Nov 15, 2019
kamina that means no support for 4k or LRE skins, its normal.

StaN1slav don't waste your time there are better version of here around, 2 if i remember, go foward with the pages and you will find em, one comes from [73] and it looks more washed, the other one looks more realistic but not ugly as the one your looking at.
I like this one, but you right! 73 version is great!

Btw...does anyone have good Graphic Setting Config for 4K game version with realistic light, shades and etc?

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020

View attachment 772003
Also you can try WP's neck seam fix mod, I think somebody posted it a few pages ago. (I've tried but it didn't work on mine)
This is the best (mole) fix for that according to my opinion, adjust the color till it matches up the body. also there's a xyth's fix too.
Here, I just zipped up everything I have from WidowPuppy (incl. the neck seam fix, obviously)
WP Neck Seam Fix:

Reactions: *Void* and kamina

SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020
This is the best (mole) fix for that according to my opinion, adjust the color till it matches up the body. also there's a xyth's fix too.
Agree. Though it usually takes me a long time to adjust the color cuz sometimes it matches up with the body in the chara maker but then the seam appears in the main game, which really frustrated me. Really HATE those seam lines.:mad:
BTW do you know how to change the girl's blushed face area since sometimes it causes the neck seam as well? I realized that not only occur on Aastaroth's mods but also on xyth's zhenji.

Reactions: ai9999

Apahguinsimo

Feb 6, 2018
It looks like some people were having issues with aastaroth's mods deleting repacked versions when installed with the .bat, so here are the original .bat versions of and instead of the repacked versions I originally shared. Anyone have aastaroth's Fiona?

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Agree. Though it usually takes me a long time to adjust the color cuz sometimes it matches up with the body in the chara maker but then the seam appears in the main game, which really frustrated me. Really HATE those seam lines.:mad:
BTW do you know how to change the girl's blushed face area since sometimes it causes the neck seam as well? I realized that not only occur on Aastaroth's mods but also on xyth's zhenji.
I agree, There's no effective fix to this, even if you match up the colors you can see a slight differences when turning and looking at character side by side. The fix is more effective if you remove harmony plugin but nobody wants to do that.

Last edited:

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
StaN1slav im gonna post the 3 version made for her on HS, the first one is the one you like with the SkinTex fix, the second one is 73 the last is a second attempt of Xyth24 and you should ask if someone can share this files since is the close one to the one you like with no yellow teeth.

charaF_20200402105920793.png charaF_20200422192129841.png charaF_20200404161433752.png

StaN1slav

Nov 15, 2019
I need help! Whats wrong with her boobs? How can I fix this? I patched the game with IPA and WideSlider, but still have this problem. Tifa.png

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
could be her bonemod.txt file, try to move it out from the UserData/chara/female folder and see if it works, otherwise you better ask in the discord Illusion Soft because i never saw anything like this.

QuietNerifes

May 1, 2020
This Jill looks great but I need help: any chance to fix yellow teeth and neck seam?
Someone needs to re-adjust that skintex for the 73 Jill, that one with yellow teeth does not look good.
73 Jill with Xyth's hair (fits closer to the game and does not move way too much) and that skin is ideal.

It looks like some people were having issues with aastaroth's mods deleting repacked versions when installed with the .bat, so here are the original .bat versions of and instead of the repacked versions I originally shared. Anyone have aastaroth's Fiona?
Thanks, also I figured out how to solve it. Won't say what happens after the "check", but HSResolveMoreSlotID can fix it, after that you have to reload the "beheaded" card and find the right entry for each part of the missing head (contour eyebrows etc.)

Last edited:

Bahamut_zero

Aug 8, 2020
@Apahguinsimo
Thanks, I updated also my archive with your miri/evie to avoid more ppl get stuck at the .bat issue.

thxguys123

The problem with the eyebrows Roy mention is probably due to the fact I saw HS use separates meshes for them.
Which, imo, is totally pointless especially for male chars (unless you really need to dye those eyebrows differently),
But if you have an original Chris Redfield with brown/black hair who would care to change his colors? Close to none.

Some secondary chars don't need all this detail and they could be released working over 90%.
Same story for the jiggle hair bones on males. Useless unless u're using tarzan hair style, and even then, nobody would care much.

About the morphs/shape keys 30 35 can still be handled... but the girls (from what i remember) have a LOT more morphs which is a true pain in the ass to work them all. (That's also the reason why I ported only a head once and stopped).

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
We should make a second thread for HS2, is better dont mix donwload links or request of different games, could be a problem later.

Reactions: masondunne
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes