73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

zoaldyeck

Nov 4, 2019
I've tried a lot, but using Photoshop to create a dds file doesn't work.
Thanks a bunch, man.
This allows me to do some texture experiments.

Now I'm about to readjust the red blush cheeks.
We can fix it easily in StudioNEO by just sliding the Y axis (RendererEditor) of the "cf..something..hohoaka" in cf_head.

Anyone knows which file in which folder and how to edit that texture in the original game?

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
i stopped play it after the blue haired girl come out. noticing that this game is mostly targetting freak with pedophilia taste.
OK, here are the last 5 girls added to the game ...

Monica, Sayuri, Patty, Tsukushi and Lobelia

Sayuri and Tsukushi are "Honoka type", big titties with Monica and Patty being more "normal" type with Lobelia being Marie type (AKA, FLAT) so I do have to wonder where you get THAT idea ... there are about 4 Marie types in the game ... that being Marie, Nagisa, Kanna and now Lobelia and thats when the game have entered the 4th year, its not that are many Honoka type since there are only 3 and I already mentioned then all.

There are many, many problems people can have with DOAXVV ... such as 5k Yen pay rolls, not adding more of the DOA original cast, the copypasta SSR (serious, Patty and Tsukushi free releases SSRs were of existing SSRs) ... I could go on but the whole nonsense about pedophilia is absurd, Lobelia is not even a Loli since he height is about the same as Fiona (unless you are Australian) with the same about Nagisa and that is ignoring just last year we had Sayuri and Tsukushi.

Pokylope

May 30, 2020
Hey guys. Does anyone know if there is an HS2 version of Tifa's purple dress? also Scarlet's Dress? I can find HS1 versions but not HS2....

M761

Oct 10, 2019
Next Gen Shaders will now be free. He is now moving on to fixing the textures themselves. $10 for those. I potentially might be picking it up.
1612136863304.png

Reactions: calciumspin

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
[73] Judy Alvarez Cyberpunk 2077 - Backup links (optimized keyword for new guys searching this mod in this thread)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks WalkWiddaLimp for providing the mod.

M761

Oct 10, 2019
Next Gen Skin Textures v1.0

KEY - GaibTlkbq0aUCHI5lAFLyAxvjH2drdJasqj-NNExxGo

Next Gen Skin Shaders v1.8

KEY - XGUK3OTzfB6isHnMBHtLTgZQCIv6R3ZNmnE_34QXPwQ
Welp, thanks for grabbing it as always. Was thinking about grabbing it myself but this works too I suppose.

Reactions: kekw7171
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes