73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
I'm curious, what's are the lewdest outfits you guys have seen for both games? and I mean like stripper/whore lewd level fucking barely any fabric or fishnets and etc. looking for something wild to play around with.

witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
even something on the fetish side of things like this would be sweet, this is pretty tame compared to some other stuff i've seen online.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
I'm curious, what's are the lewdest outfits you guys have seen for both games? and I mean like stripper/whore lewd level fucking barely any fabric or fishnets and etc. looking for something wild to play around with.
even something on the fetish side of things like this would be sweet, this is pretty tame compared to some other stuff i've seen online.
These will do for HS 1

With HS 2 BR version,It's not very hard to find in charmaker cuz it has like almost every relevant mod up to date

Reactions: bazzoey
Feb 24, 2020
Pardon my ignorance, & yes I used the search bar.

I DLd Kitana for HS1 from here, and she loads fine...aside from one thing. Her outfit doesn't load.

Is the mod just the body/head? And if so, is there a Kitana outfit available yet?

I used search, but didn't see anything aside from the comments and link I had already seen/used. Thanks in advance for any help.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020

I DLd Kitana for HS1 from here, and she loads fine...aside from one thing. Her outfit doesn't load.

Is the mod just the body/head? And if so, is there a Kitana outfit available yet?

I used search, but didn't see anything aside from the comments and link I had already seen/used. Thanks in advance for any help.
It's just a head mod, it only has face parts.
outfit is colored version of this.
Use HSResolveMoresoltId next time.

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020

The outfit you saw from 73's MK11 Kitana mod was actually the MK9 Mileena outfit from FoolBoy. And he released it a long time ago.

1.png

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
if it is in HS2 I have some that I gathered, it's all here in the repack + 600 Clothes:
https://f95zone.to/threads/73lac7cs-character-mods.39752/post-5467210
Desktop Screenshot 2021.04.22 - 16.38.12.69.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
lo
if it is in HS2 I have some that I gathered, it's all here in the repack + 600 Clothes:
https://f95zone.to/threads/73lac7cs-character-mods.39752/post-5467210
View attachment 1157599

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
looks cool i guess, most of em feel pretty standard but still looks like a decent repack. could you do one for HS1? sounds stupid i know but i'm waiting on some other gals like Poison or Laura Matsuda and the only other repack out there's supposed to have some weird virus or some shit.

Roshua

Mar 6, 2021
Yo guys someone has ELSA card? I know thats one of the cards most requested of the game; I checked this forum but there is no working link. The last one made me download a zip that doesnt work and there are no clear post with the card. I searched for this card for months if someone does have it please can you share it? and if you share a zip pls make sure it does work. In another thread i worked on a version of Elsa for HS2 I spent DAYS but this Elsa is definitely more accurate. PLS you are heroes (I know the Elsa im asking doesnt work on HS2)

Last edited:

Zanders

Mar 24, 2020
OK my turn to share something interesting!

Garnetfanatico

View attachment 1136054
Thanks so much for the share! Do you think you could get the LH Curator outfit too? You did get the Satoshi character mod that came with it, but it doesn't have the data for the outfit (only the coordinate card), I imagine that either it's a separate file, or an updated version? Here's the mod link for reference, and thanks advance if this is possible:

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Yo guys someone has ELSA card? I know thats one of the cards most requested of the game; I checked this forum but there is no working link. The last one made me download a zip that doesnt work and there are no clear post with the card. I searched for this card for months if someone does have it please can you share it? and if you share a zip pls make sure it does work. In another thread i worked on a version of Elsa for HS2 I spent DAYS but this Elsa is definitely more accurate. PLS you are heroes (I know the Elsa im asking doesnt work on HS2)
You can find a good elsa and anna card in this mod collection repacked by krorus123 for HS2
#5,058

If you're looking for Elsa for HS1, It's here in 73's main mod repack by jimens59
#4,906

You can find some in here too, just make sure to check the game and requirements before downloading them

vincephan

May 5, 2017
I have seen someone share Xyth24's Tifa, I appreciate it!
I wonder if anyone can share Momiji of Xyth24?

Roshua

Mar 6, 2021
You can find a good elsa and anna card in this mod collection repacked by krorus123 for HS2
#5,058

If you're looking for Elsa for HS1, It's here in 73's main mod repack by jimens59
#4,906

You can find some in here too, just make sure to check the game and requirements before downloading them
Thank you very much here works everything and there is everything!

Reactions: ai9999
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes