• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Teachings of the Meat Slaves ~ Humiliation and Fertilization of the Holy Virgins ~ [Final] [PichiPichi Gallery]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ030458_img_main.jpg

Overview:
St Mary's Church holds many big breasted sisters. Some of them crave for uncontrollable pleasures. And today wishes come true.​

Thread Updated: 2021-03-25
Release Date: Japanese 2007-03-31, English (Unofficial) 2021-03-25
Original Title: 牝肉の教え〜淫辱の受精聖母〜 (Mesuniku no Oshie ~Injoku no Jusei Seibo~)
Developer: PichiPichi Gallery R - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (Unofficial Fan Translation)
Voiced: Japanese
Translator: Lewd Rider Ero -
VNDB:
Length: 2 Hours (Very Short)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:
A locale emulator or your system locale set to Japan is required to run the game.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thank you Lewd Rider Ero for translating and sharing game!

95378.jpg 95379.jpg 95380.jpg 95381.jpg 95382.jpg 95383.jpg 95385.jpg 95386.jpg 95387.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3211196

I can't open it, I think I need some rpg whatever installed too?

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
That's a blast from the past. Wondering if this translator would take requests for even older ones. There are some untranslated gems from the 00s.

Apr 23, 2020
OMG! Finally! The first PichiPichi Gallery game Ive ever seen translated! Fucking love those guys. Hopefully this will be the first of many :love:
Not many but I'll at least translate two or three of their games in the future. Only the older ones because after 2013 they made their games using YuRis and I don't know how to translate games made in that engine.
All those games that I can translate have at least a bit of bestiality.

Apr 23, 2020
That's a blast from the past. Wondering if this translator would take requests for even older ones. There are some untranslated gems from the 00s.
I plan to translate some of the games that they made between 2008 and 2011. I also found some even older games but they were just doujins about Gundam destiny or voice-less visual novels and I'm not so sure if I'll ever translate them.

Reactions: f9account

Segismund

Sep 28, 2018
Let us give thanks to God and his intercession in the form of the translator for this hallowed opportunity to revel in the marvels of Sisterhood, and partake in this joyous miracle of delicious nun impregnation, so that we may continue to nut to this holy content, and deliver us from erectile dysfunction.

Amen

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes