Others Completed Teachings of the Meat Slaves ~ Humiliation and Fertilization of the Holy Virgins ~ [Final] [PichiPichi Gallery]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Could not get this work and error entirely in japanese >-> not cause locale but it was cause I copy pasted title from thread onto folder. It is too long for windows so in off chance anyone else does that... cut down the title

For those that really like this one thing that fits perfectly comes to mind
[TYPE.90] Shito no Mesu | The Apostle's Bitch (Jyuai Kantsu)
her so close to possibly getting caught makes it all the more spicy

JB722

Oct 11, 2021
Hey guys I downloaded the game and I couldn't play, at first I tried locale emulator but that didn't work either. I found the real reason was because the install was missing some voice folders. I tried multiple platforms to download the game but they are all missing the voice folders. The folders I am missing are located in Data then Voice. I am missing Eriza folders being chapters 6 and 9. Then for Mariena I miss chapters 1, 2, 5, and 6. If you have these folders can you send me the link of the platform you downloaded from or some just give me a copy of the missing folders.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Hey guys I downloaded the game and I couldn't play, at first I tried locale emulator but that didn't work either. I found the real reason was because the install was missing some voice folders. I tried multiple platforms to download the game but they are all missing the voice folders. The folders I am missing are located in Data then Voice. I am missing Eriza folders being chapters 6 and 9. Then for Mariena I miss chapters 1, 2, 5, and 6. If you have these folders can you send me the link of the platform you downloaded from or some just give me a copy of the missing folders.
Check if the files still have their proper moonrune names or if those have been turned into random garble symbols by virtue of being extracted in the wrong encoding.

JB722

Oct 11, 2021
Check if the files still have their proper moonrune names or if those have been turned into random garble symbols by virtue of being extracted in the wrong encoding.
I just checked through the the game I found no moonrune names and checked if the files might be hidden within other folders but found nothing. I also couldn't find any garbled symbols that went with the extraction. I extracted the game using 7-zip and Daemon lite tools.

Eltempacc

Jul 18, 2019
I checked my own version of the game and I am also missing said voice files, yet the game ran fine after I installed Locale Emulator and played the game through that program. I did not switch the language to Japanese in Win 10. This seems to be an error between the user and the keyboard.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
This was pretty good. Any recommendation that is similar? I checked DLSite of the creator, but they all seem to be in Japanese.
Go to the page and look at the tags
and go play with the advanced search to add and exclude tags and languages

Reactions: マティタ
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes