Others Completed Teachings of the Meat Slaves ~ Humiliation and Fertilization of the Holy Virgins ~ [Final] [PichiPichi Gallery]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

rto12

Feb 4, 2020
Hi, it doesnt let me play the game, it show me this message, can anyone help me? I downloaded the link from Mega. asd.JPG

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Oh My! A quality game that isn't MTL! You are a scholar and a hero!

orensan

May 29, 2017
seems like some images are missing even though the game is learn and have no choices, or is the game designed like that? talking about the cg gallery

Apr 23, 2020
Hi there, I'm glad that you guys liked the game, I plan to translate more PichiPichi Gallery games along with the Pin-Point games that I'm already translating. Right now I'm working on the translation of "Holy Armored Princess Elementia ~Hypnotic Brainwashing of Disgrace~, Element Hime". But I'm just starting it and it's pretty fucking long so it will take me time to finish it.

1616707577918.png

If you guys like my works, be sure to support me on Patreon so I can keep translating many more games.
Toss a coin to your translator!

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I plan to translate some of the games that they made between 2008 and 2011. I also found some even older games but they were just doujins about Gundam destiny or voice-less visual novels and I'm not so sure if I'll ever translate them.
I meant games from that era in general, not just from Pichi Pichi. I remember playing some amazing games with a text hooker back then, that never got translations.

For example I'm still hoping for a translation of Black Cyc's Yami no Koe series. That era had overall better hentai games than now in my opinion

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
I'm a devoted person, and this game look Sisterly enough for me and Tommy Jr down there :giggle:

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2020
I meant games from that era in general, not just from Pichi Pichi. I remember playing some amazing games with a text hooker back then, that never got translations.

For example I'm still hoping for a translation of Black Cyc's Yami no Koe series. That era had overall better hentai games than now in my opinion
Dunno, when they are that old the engines are too complicated for me so I can't translate them. Also, the older the game the older are its illustrations and VA so I kinda try to find games a bit newer.
However, right now I'm looking for almost any short stuff that I can translate so maybe some good oldies end up translated from time to time.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Oh hey this game, I played this a long time ago, back before it was translated. There's really not enough games about nuns man

bigboi2923

Aug 24, 2018
I always wonder what the voice actors of games like these with the stupidly long titles think of it. I always imagine them trying to explain it to someone like

"Oh, so you're a voice Actor? Did you star in One Piece or Naruto??"

Voice actress: "Oh no, no. I voiced Big Tiddy Blonde nun in "Teachings of the meat slaves, humiliation and fertilization of the Holy virgins"

"I see, well that's basically Naruto right? :Kappa:"

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes