Collection Video 7pupu collection [2023-12-02] [Cobby]

pseudokawaii

Feb 28, 2023
The guy reuploaded it but has it up for only 3 days. Get it quick

Same password
Hello, sorry to bother you but can you please reupload/provide a still working link to the collection? I'd really really appreciate it.

Last edited:

duncan142240

Dec 23, 2022
Hello, sorry to bother you but can you please reupload/provide a still working link to the collection? Please? I'd really really appreciate it.
I see a lot of people asking. The link may be from a Korean website. Because the password is a common password for that website. Unless you find the person who originally sent the link, there is no point asking here.
I tried to find the article but couldn't find it. It may have been deleted after expiration.

pseudokawaii

Feb 28, 2023
I see a lot of people asking. The link may be from a Korean website. Because the password is a common password for that website. Unless you find the person who originally sent the link, there is no point asking here.
I tried to find the article but couldn't find it. It may have been deleted after expiration.
I know, but maybe someone here downloaded and backed up the collection.

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
I know, but maybe someone here downloaded and backed up the collection.
downloaded? Yes
Backed up (online)? no

its freakin 1 Tbs just for 1 month only
aint gonna download all of em. just the one u want
let alone finding the free file hosting site that can save all of it

s33snake

Jul 19, 2023
Hello, sorry to bother you but can you please reupload/provide a still working link to the collection? Please? I'd really really appreciate it.
For the people asking about that particular link:
I checked it out and downloaded only one of the videos in it,
Because there were NO "Limited" videos in there.
The only videos in there were non-sex versions and higher quality of the Sex Versions that are already on Iwara at lower quality. They aren't even the alternate outfit versions.
So if you missed that link, it's fine.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pseudokawaii

pseudokawaii

Feb 28, 2023
downloaded? Yes
Backed up (online)? no

its freakin 1 Tbs just for 1 month only
aint gonna download all of em. just the one u want
let alone finding the free file hosting site that can save all of it
I didn't quite get you, did you download the whole thing? If yes, I just need some specific ones, can you kindly upload the ones I request to Pixeldrain or Mega? I'd really appreciate it if you do.

空母龍驤

May 11, 2021
Someone has
海夢x菅谷乃羽 - Good night Kiss【その着せ替え人形は恋をする】4k SEX版
由比濱結衣x雪之下雪乃x一色伊呂波x平塚靜x由比濱母親 - Sexy Love【やはり俺の青春ラブコメはまちがっている。】4k 貓女郎 SEX版

sxf

May 29, 2022
Someone has
海夢x菅谷乃羽 - Good night Kiss【その着せ替え人形は恋をする】4k SEX版
由比濱結衣x雪之下雪乃x一色伊呂波x平塚靜x由比濱母親 - Sexy Love【やはり俺の青春ラブコメはまちがっている。】4k 貓女郎 SEX版
哥们你有这个的别的不

Koikatsu Enjoyer

Oct 26, 2022
Does anyone know what shaders he used to get the characters look like this?
I'm really picky when it comes to art/art style, but his stuff just vibes with me. Anyone knows creators with similar visuals/"art style"?
Read this forum and apperentaly, he isn't that great of a person lol, nor making anything original (like obv. the cards or the motions), so I wonder if the visuals are from someone else too. So if anyone knows anything about this, I would really appreciate it! :D

Chuckles9988

Jan 27, 2020
I'm really picky when it comes to art/art style, but his stuff just vibes with me. Anyone knows creators with similar visuals/"art style"?
Read this forum and apperentaly, he isn't that great of a person lol, nor making anything original (like obv. the cards or the motions), so I wonder if the visuals are from someone else too. So if anyone knows anything about this, I would really appreciate it! :D
I had tried to find out myself and was going to link you the reddit post where someone asked about a character that looked fairly similar to cobby's stuff but I guess that subreddit was banned 4 days ago... but it's called "Vanilla plus" and is a shader.

I do know that cobby uses a 3080 ti though.

pseudokawaii

Feb 28, 2023
Does knowing the shader name really matter though? If you don't know his tuning settings or postprocessing effects config, you can't replicate his style exactly. I'm pretty sure the same style/effects can be achieved with KKUTS or VanillaPlus but without knowing the right knobs to turn, it's useless.