Collection Video 7pupu collection [2023-12-02] [Cobby]

Koikatsu Enjoyer

Oct 26, 2022
I had tried to find out myself and was going to link you the reddit post where someone asked about a character that looked fairly similar to cobby's stuff but I guess that subreddit was banned 4 days ago... but it's called "Vanilla plus" and is a shader.

I do know that cobby uses a 3080 ti though.
Thank you!

Does knowing the shader name really matter though? If you don't know his tuning settings or postprocessing effects config, you can't replicate his style exactly. I'm pretty sure the same style/effects can be achieved with KKUTS or VanillaPlus but without knowing the right knobs to turn, it's useless.
My reply for this would be that, for people that are well informed/experienced on this topic (rendering, visual effects, lighting etc.), it's obvious that my question would sound silly/stupid, cuz it is. If I had enough knowledge on said topic I wouldn't have asked it like that, would I?
Like I said before, I just really like how this stuff looks like, so I asked a question that I thought would help me go down a road, to find an answer/explanation.
For your statement on that knowing the shader's name matters or not, I would say that it matters. First of all, different shaders gonna have different effects/settings (or just do more range of things), cuz if they wouldn't have, then, there wouldn't be a reason to have different shaders to begin with. Second, knowing the shader's name would allow me to do research on that, and learn about it, after learning what that shader is capable of, then realizing that, just alone that is not enough to achieve what I want, I would start going after the next thing e.g. lighting and learn about that, and so on till I learn the full thing. It's obvious that rendering is a complicated thing, so wouldn't it make sense to try to learn it in pieces?

But hey, what do I know? I jerk off to anime girls and start conversations on a website that is using my 2nd language.
On a side note though, I appreciate any replies that I get, cuz I don't have any connections or experience on topics that I ask questions online. What I mean is, that I learn better/faster when I'm personally involved with things, it could be a blessing sometimes (like irl physical stuff), but it's a curse when it comes to e.g. software.
Lastly, there are parts of this reply that are in "aggressive-ish" tone, my reason for that is, cuz I felt that your reply had some of it too. Have a nice rest of the day!

pseudokawaii

Feb 28, 2023
Thank you!

My reply for this would be that, for people that are well informed/experienced on this topic (rendering, visual effects, lighting etc.), it's obvious that my question would sound silly/stupid, cuz it is. If I had enough knowledge on said topic I wouldn't have asked it like that, would I?
Like I said before, I just really like how this stuff looks like, so I asked a question that I thought would help me go down a road, to find an answer/explanation.
For your statement on that knowing the shader's name matters or not, I would say that it matters. First of all, different shaders gonna have different effects/settings (or just do more range of things), cuz if they wouldn't have, then, there wouldn't be a reason to have different shaders to begin with. Second, knowing the shader's name would allow me to do research on that, and learn about it, after learning what that shader is capable of, then realizing that, just alone that is not enough to achieve what I want, I would start going after the next thing e.g. lighting and learn about that, and so on till I learn the full thing. It's obvious that rendering is a complicated thing, so wouldn't it make sense to try to learn it in pieces?

But hey, what do I know? I jerk off to anime girls and start conversations on a website that is using my 2nd language.
On a side note though, I appreciate any replies that I get, cuz I don't have any connections or experience on topics that I ask questions online. What I mean is, that I learn better/faster when I'm personally involved with things, it could be a blessing sometimes (like irl physical stuff), but it's a curse when it comes to e.g. software.
Lastly, there are parts of this reply that are in "aggressive-ish" tone, my reason for that is, cuz I felt that your reply had some of it too. Have a nice rest of the day!
Hey hey, chill out mate. You're misunderstanding my intentions, I didn't mean it aggressively at all! And I'm also not discouraging your thurst for knowledge. I just said what I thought would make sense in this matter, because, I've been on this journey for months, trying to replicate and 's style, even though I have all the tools needed~ premium characters, overlays, coordinates, shaders, plugins, good hardware and a huge community to help out, I have yet to pull it off. My point is, just having the right tools really don't matter if you also don't have the exact same configurations (when it comes to replicating artstyles), It's true for every creative work, not just Koikatsu. In the end, it all depends on your research of the settings, in-depth understanding of how these things work together and compliment eatch other.

Reactions: Koikatsu Enjoyer

Koikatsu Enjoyer

Oct 26, 2022
Hey hey, chill out mate. You're misunderstanding my intentions, I didn't mean it aggressively at all! And I'm also not discouraging your thurst for knowledge. I just said what I thought would make sense in this matter, because, I've been on this journey for months, trying to replicate and 's style, even though I have all the tools needed~ premium characters, overlays, coordinates, shaders, plugins, good hardware and a huge community to help out, I have yet to pull it off. My point is, just having the right tools really don't matter if you also don't have the exact same configurations (when it comes to replicating artstyles), It's true for every creative work, not just Koikatsu. In the end, it all depends on your research of the settings, in-depth understanding of how these things work together and compliment eatch other.
Got it, we good then, no hard feelings.
It's hard for me to fully understand written language compare to one on one irl conversation. Like what tone people are using, or the level of sarcasm in some cases. lol
Good luck with your own research and once again thanks for the reply!