EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

8D_banner.jpg

Overview:
It is the 2070s and you take on the role of Snake Siemen, an up-and-coming operative of the evil organization 'Talon'. Your boss Doomfist has faith in your abilities and you're not about to let him down. As part of a promotion into the ranks of the most elite agents of Talon, you are given a test - the world-famous gamer girl, live streamer, movie actress and elite combat pilot D.Va has just been made a prisoner! You have 8 days to train D.Va and turn her into a Talon asset in any way you see fit! But with other elite Talon agents ready to interfere with your plans, things could get very complicated, very quickly!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-09
Release Date: 2024-04-09
Developer: Slamjax - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.5
Language: English
Other Games: Stellar Incognita
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

screenshot0001.jpg screenshot0002.jpg screenshot0003.jpg screenshot0004.jpg screenshot0005.jpg screenshot0006.jpg screenshot0007.jpg screenshot0001.jpg screenshot0003.jpg screenshot0002.jpg screenshot0004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Ohhhh D.Va and Mind Control! Hell yeah sounds like a promising combination!

userrandy

Jan 8, 2020
How I hope the plot goes: fuck talon, turn Dva and Widowmaker into your personal guards and lovers and have them help you retrieve more girls to build an army of devoted concubines!

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
How I hope the plot goes: fuck talon, turn Dva and Widowmaker into your personal guards and lovers and have them help you retrieve more girls to build an army of devoted concubines!
I wouldn't want devoted...more mind controlled slaves!

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
I'm suprised to see you release another game so soon. Will this mean you will be developing this game along with Stellar Incognita side by side? Hopefully it won't split your focus too much.

Either way, I'm happy to see Widowmaker content. Hope we will be able to snag other Overwatch operatives in the future.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes