Slamjax

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
When you try to get the stats to balance out, can you do it with any two stats?
Great question.
The answer is yes. You can balance any stats. That's my end development plan.
It will all come together on the 8th and final day. Every stat balance combination will lead to a unique ending, so you'll need to replay the game a lot of times to see all the 20+ endings (but thankfully you can use the CTRL fast skip key and make save points). There are also a few endings that happen before the 8th day, depending on how you treat D.Va and how you talk to Moira. Also, D.Va is not the only character that has stats!

Last edited:

Slamjax

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
How exactly can we trigger the endings before the 8 days end?
Play like the perfect loyal Talon soldier when it comes to dealing with D.Va and talking to Moira.
You should get a new path open up on the 4th day.

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
Play like the perfect loyal Talon soldier when it comes to dealing with D.Va and talking to Moira.
You should get a new path open up on the 4th day.
From what i've seen in the game files, wouldn't that trigger the two transformation endings with D.Va? What about the girlfriend/love ending? I tried choosing the answers that would gain me points with D.Va and the ones that wouldn't gain my any with Moira but to no avail and I only get the half-progress path scenes.

Slamjax

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
From what i've seen in the game files, wouldn't that trigger the two transformation endings with D.Va? What about the girlfriend/love ending? I tried choosing the answers that would gain me points with D.Va and the ones that wouldn't gain my any with Moira but to no avail and I only get the half-progress path scenes.
That's preloaded content for the next version. Be the opposite of a loyal Talon soldier and a choice will show up on DAY 5 (available now for Patrons - wink wink).

Last edited:

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
It would be nice a clear indication of what choice is which. I thought I was doing just "Obedience" but Moira said I wasn't being perfect. Moira being there half-way to alert the player is really cool btw :)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
8DaysWithTheDiva-0.5.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Raphael98

Dec 22, 2022
It would be nice a clear indication of what choice is which. I thought I was doing just "Obedience" but Moira said I wasn't being perfect. Moira being there half-way to alert the player is really cool btw :)

Last edited:

R P

Jan 16, 2021
Okay, I know I'm a simple man, but...

Do any of the girls' boobs or muscles grow in any of the endings, or is it planned for the future, maybe? I see D.Va can become a catgirl or a robot, but... I don't feel like that tells me much :(

Any help for a fellow degenerate would be much appreciated :poop:

Slamjax

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
Okay, I know I'm a simple man, but...

Do any of the girls' boobs or muscles grow in any of the endings, or is it planned for the future, maybe? I see D.Va can become a catgirl or a robot, but... I don't feel like that tells me much :(

Any help for a fellow degenerate would be much appreciated :poop:
There's D.Va breast enlargement in some of the pathways and by v1.0, in some of the endings. While there is transformation elements in this game, it's not really the major focus of the content. Widowmaker and Sombra are largely unaffected by body transformation.

Raphael98

Dec 22, 2022
There's D.Va breast enlargement in some of the pathways and by v1.0, in some of the endings. While there is transformation elements in this game, it's not really the major focus of the content. Widowmaker and Sombra are largely unaffected by body transformation.
Don't feel pressured to appeal to all of the whims of others' fetishes, your models are fairly close in bodily proportions to the "source" material. There are so many thousands of other games that specifically cater to people that like big tits or breast enlargement. If it was something you planned to do, that's fine, but make the game you want to make.

Slamjax

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2023
Don't feel pressured to appeal to all of the whims of others' fetishes, your models are fairly close in bodily proportions to the "source" material. There are so many thousands of other games that specifically cater to people that like big tits or breast enlargement. If it was something you planned to do, that's fine, but make the game you want to make.
That's not the way I operate. For me, it's about creating something and then searching for its audience, not searching for an audience to then create something. Sincere work is the best work.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes